+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting a girl to be your girlfriend

LDD is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Getting a girl to be your girlfriend

Hi guys,

1) I read in some online websites that if a guy pursues a girl for more than 3 dates (over a period of 2 - 3 weeks) and she's still not his official girlfriend, then it means he's never gonna succeed. Is this true? How long did you guys pursue your girl (and vice versa) before it became official?

2) I'm trying to take things to the next level cos right now, me and this girl I like seems to be in this "uncertain mode". We hugged once, kissed and I put my arms around her many times etc, but all these doesn't mean much cos' she mentioned before that some of her guy friends also put their arms around her (like those buddy-buddy bro-gal kind of thing, cos' she's a tomboy)

So, by taking it a step further, at least I know whether to continue or just move on. Cos in this current "uncertain mode", she's sending mixed signals.

When mutual friends teases us at gatherings and ask "when are you 2 gonna be together" etc, she never say no or reject, but just keep quiet (she's very extroverted usually), and I'm the one who answers this sort of situation.

Basically, what I intend to do is to ask her out (we've been on 3 dates), and my plan is:

a) Do some activity that can induce adrenaline rush to get us both on a high so it wouldn't be awkward later (ice skating, arcade etc.)
    b) After the activity, go on a stroll
    c) Midway among other topics, ask her "would u want me to give you up and move on, or would you give me the green light to go ahead to really pursue you and make you my official girlfriend?"

I wager this way, she would have to give a solid answer and then I can stop wasting time in this uncertain mode. Any feedback?

Tks!
    LDD
    Last edited by LDD; 19-01-14 at 05:54 AM.

Why not just try shagging her and stop pussyfooting around with all this 'hug' bullshit. Do you have hormones or not?

Make sure you kiss her. You're currently just her male GIRLfriend.
    If she's got lots of male attention... make sure you're not going to get jealous of her other male girlfriends if she kisses you back and wants you to convert to being her male boyfriend.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you don't show your sexual desire to said girl, you lose. Girls want to be desired. To be a man is to be horny and when you make a move, that shows that you are confident, and that is what makes them find you desirable.

Users Country Flag
    Hi guys,

Yup, if you read my post, you'll see that we've kissed several times. The problem, though, is that previously when we were just pure platonic friends, she was more flirty and stuff, but nowadays it seems that when she senses that I'm trying to make my moves and get with her, she's starting to clam up, although we still go out together. I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm making the big move soon by asking the question to stop all these crap so I can move on if needed.

If she is backing off you are friend zoned. You will be shot down in flames soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LDD View Post
    Hi guys,

Yup, if you read my post, you'll see that we've kissed several times. The problem, though, is that previously when we were just pure platonic friends, she was more flirty and stuff, but nowadays it seems that when she senses that I'm trying to make my moves and get with her, she's starting to clam up, although we still go out together. I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm making the big move soon by asking the question to stop all these crap so I can move on if needed.
    Kiss like a quick kiss? or making out?

Users Country Flag
    Not exactly a quick kiss or making out, but somewhere in between done in public.
    More like a lip-to-lip slow kiss, then another, then pulling away, talk a bit, then kissing again etc.