+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused about ex-girlfriend

confused about ex-girlfriend

Hi,
    I am facing a genuine problem.When I was 20 yrs old had a girlfriend.She was my first love.Due to some immaturity and misunderstanding we broke up.When I realized She already got married.But I never tried to contact her.Two years before she got my contact number and met me.I came to know that her husband is a very good person and loved her so much.But still she has loved me.I feel guilty and disconnect all connection.I had other girlfriends but I never feel same things like her.Now she got my number again.Still she don't have any issue.She can't leave her husband because of her responsibility.I am 31 and still unmarried and don't have a any planning for marriage.We loved each other very much and both are very confused.She wants to meet me and I know she will not control herself.And this time I can't refused her.Please tell me what should be our next step.I don't want any loss of her husband.
    Thnx

No one can tell you what to do. Life is odd like this.

You want her that bad, blow the lid off this thing and bring forward evidence to her husband that she wants to be with you.

Shag her. She's clearly gagging for it.

If you see her you will become trapped in and endless relationship. It can not move forward and either will you. She will have the best of both worlds and you will be in love with a women you can never have. You will not feel free to find or love someone new.
    This is emotional sucicde for you.
    Let it go my friend, she is playing you and cheating on her husband.... a good man.
    Good Luck
    Lilwings03

I'm with Boisdevie..nail her!

Don't do it. You will be trapped in senseless relationship. She clearly will not leave her husband. you need to move on with your life.

Thanks all of you for commenting on my problem. It's really sucks me and now i think that I can get out of this.

Sarah and lil wings have it right. Ive been in the triangle before. At the end she will feel immense guilt for leading on two guys whom she deeply cares about. You'll feel empty and guilty. And it might seem like fun passion now... The consequence is that your actions will stick with you for life...and effect your decision making in the future. Keep your head above the water I say.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Shes not going to leave him. You will end up with nothing but a broken heart. Read other mens stories who have been in your shoes. It always goes the same way..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".