+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female Orgasm

Female Orgasm

Hi, this is my first post, my name is William, as evidenced by my user name. Anyways, I've got a question for you guys. How long does it take for a girl to reach orgasm when she's being fingered? I'm not playing with the clit at all, I might be hitting the g-spot a little, i'm not completey sure. But according to what my g/f says, on average, I can give her about 3 or more orgasms in 5 minutes. But according to what I've read, it takes at LEAST 5 minutes for a girl to get one. But also I gave her her first orgasms in her life. So basically, I was just wondering, am I really giving her real orgasms, or could they just be little climaxes building up to the big "O"? And if they're real orgasms, am I really good, or is she just built differently than anyone else?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    girls will vary. not every girl will cumm in 5 mintues. some girls shoot in seconds while some girls never reach climax. haha the magazine that you read is only a generalization. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yep, all girls are different. BUT, I'd be willing to guess that if you're not paying any attention to the clit, she's never even had an orgasm. Especially since she'd never had one before, maybe she doesn't really know what it is. The clit is VERY VERY important to pay attention to. Also, a lot of guys think that just jamming their fingers up a girl is going to get them off. A more gentle approach with lots of clit rubbing is more of a sure bet.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's true..i think that girls would much rather have their clits rubbed and licked rather than fingering. or you can try doing both. it's hard but girls really like that stimulation. raverboy

There're two forms of female orgams
    squirting
    and obviously, the orgasm itself

squirting is a clear liquid which can be sprayed out like pee

orgasm is the thick liquid (like cum) that oozes out of the vagina.

so says my gf.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

[color=deeppink:c414ae6ae1]just depends how good u work it or not. =P[/color:c414ae6ae1]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and i'd bet you know ah? lol. raverboy

There are many signs when a girl reach orgasm. The easiest to identify is their body. If she reach orgasm in 5 min., I presume she must have intense body cram. Next time keep an eye on her and see if she stretches her body one side or the other. Then see if she'll grab anything tight. Again, this is assuming her body reaction is very sensitive. Another place that you can't see is inside her vagina. The vagina will "squeeze" anything in that tunnel during orgasm. Either your finger or your pride should feel being squeezed. Try it. :o
    Foreplay is brush and paint, sensation gives you color, sex life is the picture, everlasting creativity will give you masterpiece.

~Sex is an art~