+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This girl has gone from saying she wants a relationship to ignoring me...

This girl has gone from saying she wants a relationship to ignoring me...

Okay, so a week ago I met up with girl who I met through facebook, anyways we got on really well on Saturday and kissed at the end of the night, we texted all that night with her saying she misses me already so we went out Sunday as well, we just met up to see each other and walked her friend home while with her friend we held hands and she goes she never does around her friends, so we then went out again Tuesday (Because again she was saying I miss you) So we went out and she goes want to go to my work for something to do so she took me to where she works and told me I'm the only boy (Not friend) who she took to work we then tongued and on Thursday she came round my house, we laid in my bed together and watched TV we snogged twice while in my room and then twice on her road and she said she had fun but has been ignoring all my texts since that day as if something went wrong.... She has gone from saying I've never falling for anyone this quick or liked anyone this easily before and it feels like we are together and even sent me a naughty picture of her to now ignoring me and we have not spoken for a couple days when before we texted all day....

Didn't I warn you that this was going to happen? I told you if it's too good to be true then it is.

Tip: Stop trying to contact her, let her contact you.....How old is this girl anyways?

What'd I tell you? She'd disappear as quickly as she came.

Be thankful you only wasted a short amount of time on her and move on.

Sorry guys, and she is 18, 19 in 3 months... But how comes she did it though like she seemed really into me always taking my hand, wanting to meet etc. When I met her on Thursday she goes to me you're coming on holiday with me, my best friend and her boyfriend... Was she just playing a game? I'm 'inexperienced'

And I've not messaged her all day today and she has not messaged me either so she obviously was not interested....

There was probably some interest, but when you met she realized there was no attraction. You also do not owe us an apology, just pay attention and don't be so eager.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    There was probably some interest, but when you met she realized there was no attraction. You also do not owe us an apology, just pay attention and don't be so eager.
    She definitely found me attractive she said I'm gorgeous and was the one that went to kiss me first every time she was really into me that's why i'm baffled why she is ignoring me, maybe it's because when she came round it was boring but if that is the case then not every moment is going to be Special or amazing especially as we are not together despite her saying it felt like we were.

I guess I need to learn to not be as eager but when you have been single since 2009 it gets to you lol

Bitches be crazy...

But to be serious here, we all warned you to take it a little bit more steady.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRomantic View Post
    Bitches be crazy...

But to be serious here, we all warned you to take it a little bit more steady.
    Yeah, all my friends have said the same thing, girls are weird...

Yes, I know but i guess I let my feelings take control as she seemed so into me, learn from your mistakes as they say I won't fall for a girl this easy again until I know they really like me...

Quote Originally Posted by Inexperienced View Post
    Yeah, all my friends have said the same thing, girls are weird...

Yes, I know but i guess I let my feelings take control as she seemed so into me, learn from your mistakes as they say I won't fall for a girl this easy again until I know they really like me...
    She messaged me lol, wtf... "Hey babe you alright?" Why? You been ignoring me now want to message me, what

Ask her if she wants to come over and fu(k.

Play it kool from now on, don't be so eager like backup said. And ya bitches be crazy......

She messaged me lol, wtf... "Hey babe you alright?" Why? You been ignoring me now want to message me, what
    Simple "Yeah, fine, you?" will suffice as a reply.

Haha, I said that too her and she not replied I reckon she done it for the attention because one of my close friends messaged her (obviously she don't know we know each other) and asked how she is single and she goes looking for the right one, how are you single? and that was 1 hour after I messaged her..

definitely done it for the attention but what makes no sense is she told me she does not message people she just ignores them if she don't like them....

definitely done it for the attention but what makes no sense is she told me she does not message people she just ignores them if she don't like them....
    That makes total sense don't you think? she's ingoring you.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast