+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "A Walk To Remember"

"A Walk To Remember"

Seems to be my life love story!!

I am a very strong Christian girl, who is forever falling for men who are not Christians. I am attracted to two different guys that are both atheists and our world views are drastically different. They also seem to fit the exact bad boy role the guy in the movie portrays.

My wish (and hope), is that one of them will eventually fall for me, like the guy did in the movie. I want the best for them, and I know that means becoming a Christian themselves.

I just don't know what to do, I don't find any of the members at my church attractive at all. Not physically, mentally, or emotionally. I believe everyone was created by God, so one way or another, they will eventually meet Him, I just don't want it to be when it's too late.

Dunno what to do.

I loved the movie, it made me cry.

I balled like a baby the first time I watched it, and I do almost every time I watch it now.

That movie actually made me cry too... I was having an incredibly happy day that day and was just flipping channels when I saw it- didn't know the name of the movie or anything but got sucked into it. And...long story short, I cried afterward and didn't find out the name of the movie until like two weeks later.