+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey how should I continue?

Hey how should I continue?

Hey!

We're both 18 years old.

I have been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks now and I start to really like her but I don't know how I should proceed.. Should I just tell her that I like her? We have been making out at several occasions and cuddling and all that. So I don't think(hope) im friend zoned.

She seems to be very shy tho when we hang out but I make her laugh alot, on this recent "date" I could basically say anything (even it sound stupid for me) and she would still laugh. In the begining when we was cuddling I got the feeling that she felt uncomfortable, she didn't want so much of a "close contact" if that makes any sense. But now this recent time (sunday) I got the feeling that she was way more relaxed and WAY more comfortable.

But sometimes she's giving me short answers when we are texting, and I be the one that always start the conversations. Last time we talked was for about 7 hours ago and last time we saw each other was this sunday. My plan right now is to give her some space (unless she texts me) until wednesday/thursday and then ask her if she wants to hang out on friday. And on friday tell her that I like her.

Whats your thoughts on this?

tell me if you want more details. Thanks

Be kool, aloof, give short answers back, say you are busy. Don't get too eagar....as soon as you do that they get bored and the challenge is over. When you see her next time be confindent, but don't give her all the attention....be distracted, then give her a little attention, then pull back. Push and pull method. Don't express feelings or she will ditch you for sure. As soon as you show weakness, they lose interest. It's not time to express feelings, it's time to move in for kissing and heavy make out seshes first. Be a man make a move.