+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling out with Friend/Family..Advice

Nothing in that explanation is reasonable grounds for you to "lose it" on her, and act a fool. If she is such a bad person, why do you insist she come out with you all the time. It sounds as though she has been trying to avoid you. Another thing that makes you sound crazy, is that you flipped out on her again and told her that you're through with her, AFTER she was already telling you not to contact her. I still don't see what "wrong doings" she has to apologize for. You are the one who won't apologize for publicly berating her. YOU. DON'T. OWN. HER...She doesn't owe you 30 minutes or even 30 seconds if she doesn't feel like it, nor does she owe you an explanation.

Rowen, told you she wouldn't get it.

Sighs.

I never said that it was a reason for me to explode on her. I simply told you what happened. You made it seem as if I was a psycho. It was just years of dealing with her shit and I lost it. There has been several times where I have been there for her. My son and her daughter are the same age and I have her daughter just about every weekend. I loan her money, have yet to get it back. She's stayed with me. I've done a lot for her and I don't expect anything out of it because that's what friends are for. Its deeper then what I told on here and I'm hurt but more mad at her constant indignant, all about me attitude. We are family and I try not to hold grudges but this last issue got the best of me.

I can admit that I do have issues I need to work out and I probably did take my fustration out on her. It's just I'm over people trying to get over on me and I get nothing in return. So yes I let her have it and I'm going to be like this from now on if necessary. I'm going to be honest with myself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    How many times has she seen you and your ex arguing in the front yard?.
    You make us sound like trailer trash. Not hardly.

I'm not making it seem like you're psycho, nor making it sound like you're trailer trash. I repeated back what you told me happened. I simply wanted to know if your cousin had ever seen that situation before, since you were so angry she didn't stop. So, how many times have you fought with your ex in the front yard? Zero times? This one time? More than this one time?

Now that you've explained, and I have the full picture, you still sound pretty psycho to me. I remember your other threads, and you sounded pretty delusional in those too. You also said in your other thread, you can be all about yourself , which is on full display right now, and I think that also colors your view of things.

Anyway, it sounds like you don't benefit from your friendship with her, so it's probably for the best.

I just found out from my brother that my cousin has went around this past week and told several lies about me and what happened. We have some family in town and my brother has been over some other family member of ours home. I am just getting off of work and I called my brother to see how the visit was going. He then told me that he had offered for one of guy cousins who is around his age to hang out this weekend. My cousins (the one I fell out with) mother asked was I going to be joining them because I was really having some issues and that I had flipped out on my cousin. She told them that she told me that she didn't want to sit around a bunch of guys and be harassed and that I have been constantly calling her and she blocked me. That is a lie. Thankfully, my brother who I am very close with, cleared it up. It made him upset because he knew that wasn't the truth. He said that they made it seem as if I was sitting around very mad about what happened. I am very busy with school, work and my son. When I get off or out of school, I may hit the gym, help my son with homework and I'm just too busy to care about that. It's all behind me. I am just glad my brother was there to set the record straight. I am going over there to see my family that's in town but I don't like how she tried to manipulate the situation and I know chances are that she will be there. I am really considering confronting her but I know it will turn sour and I want to avoid the confrontation because I hate to lose it in front of the family. At this point, my mother is even upset. Any advice on how I should handle it?

How many times have you fought with your ex in the front yard or in public?

Beat her ass and get it over with Chloe. Jump dead on that ass soon as you walk in. That'll stop her from running her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    For things like what Rowen? Did I miss something?
    ...Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    For things like what Rowen? Did I miss something?
    Oye.... For acting loony the way you described in your post.

I'll tell you what- I have an appointment with my therapist booked for next week. Why don't you go instead? It'll be on me and my insurance. *shakes head* (But seriously, it might do you some good to see a therapist.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12