+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My unrequited love story :/

My unrequited love story :/

Hi. ^^ So I just felt like telling someone this story... I'm pretty sure I've never actually FULLY told anyone... and also I'm just curious as to others' opinions on it...
    I hope someone will read everything and reply. x)

P.S. Any dialogue was translated from French because I live in Switzerland and they speak French here... And before anyone asks, I speak French fluently so no, there were no misunderstandings caused by a language barrier or anything... Sooo also, there may be things I'll have trouble translating properly since some words don't exist in English...

P.P.S. Yes I am calling everyone by who they were cosplayed as because I'm definitely not using their real names and just think it's easier.

So it all started in April of 2012. At that time I was 15 years old and still a virgin with no experience (except some kissing) but I was looking for a guy to have fun with, y'know... pretty much just to have sex with (which I know some people will disapprove of ^^; ). I just didn't want a relationship or to fall in love, just have funnnn.

So I love manga and Japanese culture and that year I decided that I would go, cosplayed, to a convention with two of my friends for a day.
    We went, it was great. I met a lot of nice people there, one in particular that really caught my eye, a tall guy who was cosplayed... So cute, I wanted to take him to the bathroom and...you know, haha. In other words, I was instantly attracted to him...
    Whatever so when I'm at conventions, I hug everyone, especially if they're cosplayed as a character I like. x) So I went and asked him for a hug; I was so nervous... >< So I hugged him and then I ran off. xD Then of course I saw him multiple times and so every time I would go and hug him, haha. Once, he was in front of some escalators and I went to hug him and he was like "hold on..." and nudged us onto the escalator and was like "I'm kidnapping you ^^" and left everyone else at the bottom of the escalator... It was cute. ^_^
    So finally by the end of the day I built up my courage and asked for his facebook (wooow I know such a difficult thing to do)...and he gave it to me.
    The day after, or a few days later I can't remember, I decided I was going to talk to him... I was so nervous, he was so intimidating to me, I don't know why... x_x So we started talking and it was great, just perfect, I was so happy. Like we really got along so well!
    After a few days of talking we really wanted to see each other in RL. ^^ So we decided we would go somewhere together... Of course when I asked my mom she said no because she didn't want me to go anywhere alone with a 20 year old -_- (he was 19 at the time) so my best friend decided to come along so I could see him... hihi
    With my luck, we ended up not seeing each other cause he wasn't feeling good...
    As a side note, I really must tell you a few more details. When we were talking those first few days, he was real sweet, he would really talk to me about himself quite a bit and he would say things like "I know this is dumb but I really can't wait to see you" and "I know we just met but I feel like we've known each other for years"... ;_;
    Also something else that's important to the story, I met another guy who was also cosplayed at the con and while browsing photos found a picture of him and commented on it something like "Sasuke! " I dunno and then he added me on facebook and pretty much soon there was this whole group of people (including the guy I really liked) and we would talk on Skype like every night and have a lot of fun... So my relationship with this "Sasuke" (lol) advanced and we spent multiple nights just talking to each other on Skype, and I mean ALL night, even though he had to go to work the next day... So we became good friends and I talked to him about the guy I liked... Let's just call him "Pein" since he was cosplayed as him.

Okay getting back to the story now.
    In the end, a few days later, this whole group decided to come to my house to meet up and then go out somewhere together. They came and I hugged everyone, leaving Pein last and then hugging him for a long time... x) I thought he looked so handsome. >w< They were all nice, I thought Sasuke was cool too... I mostly talked and spent my time that day with those two people...
    Okay now more details about the day. x)
    We went to a park and I was hugging Pein and told him his heart was beating really fast...and he told me that his heart would always beat as if he were running but thinking about it now, was that just a cover up? Or do people's hearts actually do that? That seems weird to me if your heart is constantly like that, I hope he got it checked by a doctor if it was for real. x)
    Otherwise we also went to a bowling alley that day and neither Pein nor I wanted to play so we sat together in the back... At one point I stuck my tongue out at him and he said I had a nice tongue haha now that I think about it I kind of think it's ridiculous and it embarrasses me a little and makes me laugh...
    But yeah I can't remember all the details but it was a great day, I was really happy...
    Later Sasuke asked me "soooo? what did you think?" He was obviously talking about Pein so I told him

I thought he was really cute... and I wanted to do naughty things to him ahaha
    So pretty much he was really supportive and he just told me I should tell him... So once Sasuke and I were on Skype together and he was just trying to convince me and push me to tell Pein, so he practically forced me to! He invited him to the call and told him I needed to tell him something and hung up, leaving the two of us alone... XD wow
    So I just told myself f*ck it and asked him if he wanted to have sex.
    He said yes.
    Hallelujah praise the Lord haha xD I was ecsatic.

So pretty much time went on like this:
    Every Sunday, even Saturdays too sometimes, we would all go to the bowling alley together, I would never play though cause it's no fun to me and I didn't feel like spending money on something I didn't want and didn't have to do... Whatevs so since we were a large group of people, there weren't enough seats for everyone, leaving me out...so I would sit on Pein's lap hihi. ^^ But I would behave well, even if it was difficult. x) I would just put an arm around his shoulder and maybe just caress his arm or neck or hair... It was nice. And I mean of course we would talk a lot...
    Also once, I took my best friend with me and there was a song that was really banging so we decided we would just dance a little for fun. So Pein, Sasuke and one of the other guys were like staring at us and drooling pretty much I thought it was really funny. And then Pein told me I looked hot when I danced... hihi
    Last edited by ludicrousdream; 25-01-14 at 03:46 AM.

So one day we were all leaving and we dropped him off at his apartment on the top floor which had an elevator... So everyone was getting into the elevator and he was waiting for everyone to leave on his doorstep...and we were staring at each other... So I went and kissed him on the cheek. I wish I could have taken a picture of him, the look on his face was priceless, just this huge grin aaah when I think about it, he was so cute, he looked so happy... It makes me want to cry thinking about it now.

Moving on to another event. x)
    Pein's best friend (Itachi ) decided to have a casual party at his house with the whole gang, though not everyone was able to make it... I went and brought along my best friend but she couldn't stay over so later Sasuke was gonna drop her off at her house. I went with them and decided to bring Pein with us...in the backseat. xD So I held off my urges till we brought my bf back but then I couldn't take it anymore and jumped on him. So I was in his lap and we were just sexing it up and stuff, kissing, touching whatever. x) It was so good, holy crap... But the ride was so short (excuse the pun mwahaha) and we weren't getting out of the car so Sasuke opened the door and was like "come on you stupid kids stop having sex in my car and get out" haha. Also just need to say before I continue...first time french kissing him ooooohmygawd. I was about ready to explode. Sooo, we reluctantly stopped and went back the party. It made me laugh when we got back he immediately sat on the couch and put a pillow on his lap... XD
    So okay it was great I had fun but then they started playing cards and I got bored and suddenly felt exhausted. >< So I said sorry and went to one of the beds to sleep... When I woke up in the morning Pein was in the same bed as me. ^_^ Awww I felt happy, I really did... So blah party was over everyone went home...
    More side notes. x)
    After that Pein told me that if we could have had one of the rooms to ourselves we could have done it. xD I was so sad lol
    We would talk a lot of course and we were very comfortable with each other, we would talk about things we wanted to do and how we wanted to do them...and in case you're not understanding the context, I'm talking about sex. Unfortunately we just never had the opportunity to do it. Every time we saw each other we were never alone and usually in public...
    Also, I could tell Sasuke was jealous, sadly...
    I was also able to get to know Pein more. I learned he was distrustful and really suspicious of everyone, and albeit laughing and joking around a lot, he was a very serious and secretive person, though also very honest and straightforward.

Another incident. ^^
    We all went to a basketball court next to school once and, again, neither of us wanted to play so we sat on the sidewalk next to the court... I couldn't keep myself from touching him. x) So I was discreetly touching him, um...between his legs haha. I really wonder if anyone saw cause we weren't being that discreet, if anyone payed attention to us even just for a few seconds they would have noticed probably. But fortunately for us they were all too busy playing b ball... He told me it was incredible how easily I turned him on... yeesh that made me wanna let loose so bad but we couldn't dammit it was a real challenge for me to stay calm around him, even now I can't take it just writing this makes me want him so much... (( Whatever so of course we weren't able to continue...
    Side note
    By then when we would all say bye I would wait for everyone to get into the cars and then we would just briefly kiss goodbye... *sighs dreamily*
    End side note

One day we all went to the public pool and everyone wanted to play volleyball... Who can guess the next part? xD Everyone? Okay... lol
    So yes of frickin course we both didn't want to play (I actually just don't like sports, that's why I never join in, I don't know what his excuse was though xD) so we stayed back at the towels and we were just laying together...and me being horrible as I am with holding back x) I started touching his chest...then his neck...then licking it...and biting it. haha ^^; Then I noticed one of his legs was bent at the knee instead of being straight on the floor with his other leg...and then I saw a little wet spot on his crotch and was like oooooh and laughed. x)

Well that's about it, for those kinds of events I mean... Here comes the drama portion of the story. :/
    So in this group of friends there was already some drama. Two of the boys liked the same girl, so just that caused a lot of problems. Then the fact that not everyone actually liked each other made it difficult. And then also I was all over Pein so everyone picked up on that... And as I noted earlier, the jealous Sasuke...
    So this girl that those two boys liked, she was my friend and I knew she was a childhood friend of Pein's but also his best friend. (not the same person as Itachi) Consequently, when I talked to her once, I mentioned the incident at the b ball court, thinking "well she's his best friend, he must trust her, that means I can trust her...and why could he possibly mind if I tell her?" Please someone tell me, was I wrong thinking this? Were my thought uncalled for? Moving on. So damn sure a few days later he confronted me about that and got mad at me, saying things like "if you do that again it's over" or "I don't give people a lot of chances" and things like that... So I felt really bad and said sorry a million times without really understanding completely why what I did was so horrible. I mean he said what happens between us, stays between us... So yeah whatever I get that. I probably lost some of his trust when that happened unfortunately...
    Last edited by ludicrousdream; 24-01-14 at 04:43 PM.

Just realized the emotes, ew. Why is like that... :'(

And um... The third part is awaiting approval from a moderator...? I don't know why...

Quote Originally Posted by ludicrousdream View Post
    P.S. Any dialogue was translated from French because I live in Switzerland and they speak French here...
    Um... what? They speak German in Switzerland. Thanks for playing, troll.

Wow, unbelievable. Do research, they speak French in western Switzerland...

Nobody speaks French anymore... except the (irrelevant) French and the (irrelevant) French-Canadians.

I'm starting to think you're actually the troll... Since when does no one speak French anymore? lol
    Instead of trolling how about telling me why I need approval from a mod to post the next part?

My apologies. I didnt read it. The only time I read for fun is if its something with a lot of sex and drama in it. I might try to later....

BTW, I think french is a beautiful, elegant and sophisticated language.

Well I need to go to bed because here in Switzerland, where they speak French, it's already past two am.
    Hoping for some serious replies tomorrow when I wake up. ^^

@Starnique: Oh yeah well too bad we didn't have sex, I totally would have talked about it in detail. x) If you do end up reading it, it would be much appreciated. ^^
    Ah I don't like French that much, I think it's ugly, haha. But sophisticated is true! French is way too complicated in my opinion.

Though someone please tell me how come I'm unable to post the next parts, pretty please? :<
    Last edited by ludicrousdream; 24-01-14 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ludicrousdream View Post
    So I just told myself f*ck it and asked him if he wanted to have sex.
    He said yes.
    Hallelujah praise the Lord haha xD I was ecsatic.
    After skimming, I might just have to read it.

That made me laugh. xD Well unfortunately we didn't get to have sex, maybe one day...hopefully. x)