Sorry for the long post, but please read....So about 3-4 months ago this girl from my college class broke up with her boyfriend (we are both 22). Her friends told me she had a crush on me for years. we start texting and chatting and hook up a number of times when we where drunk.she was always texting me sober and drunk about how much she really likes me and she new I liked her as I told her. she would always ask me out on dates like 4 times and flaked all time. I called her out on it saying that I'm not being messed around like this, why ask me out just to flake? I told her your still not over your ex, which she admitted. a few weeks later she asked me out again and I made her set concrete plans letting her no this was her last chance.

Two days before we where ment to go out I saw her in town again. Her friends spoke to me saying how she hasn't stopped talking about me and saying she must be really into me as ive been round to her house to watch films, when in actual fact I haven. she was making up stories. anyway a few minutes later she came running over and was all over me kissing me, we spent the whole night together chatting and hooking up. she was telling me how she's so over her ex and wished she had got with me from day one of college.

After she left, she continued to text me after she got home asking me who I was with and checking up on me. fast forward two days later the day we arranged to meet, and I told her I was gonna be 15 min late. she text me back saying I'm not sure If I want this anymore, I think I want to be on my own till we graduate, I'm overloaded with college work and don't want the hassle of a relationship, plus we only have one semester left, I'm sorry if I hurt you.

which is true we do have a lot of work to do, and I live 300 miles away. however, how can her feeling change so much in 2 days? to me this says I just don't want a relationship with you? maybe I was just the rebound guy and never had a shot? or maybe she is being honest and that's how she feels, but I know when a girl likes me nothing will stop them being with me.

I also think she probably isn't over her ex, who by the way, has moved on and has a girlfriend. I know she has some deep personal issues, but this really came out the blue, I thought she was really into me. I'm just wondering from what I've wrote what's your guys take on this? I am really confused and am really hurt, I was really mad about her. I feel like she used me to feel better about herself after her brake up and always new that we would never go any where. If im honest I just want to understand her mind set a little and learn from this. Thanks for reading and your advice.