+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Hey, i am in a groop in a sports club in running and other sports and in this sports club are many of teens. So everytime i go in the stadium i see lots of teens do all sports involved(in olympics). I beginned to train there before 3 months. For 2 months now almost everytime i was going there i was watching a girl one year younger than me that is very very beautiful. So one time i was warming up, she passed near to me and she first said hi to me so did i after her. A bit later she approached to me and she started talking to me and we were discussing various things and when the time bring it i compliment her about her appearance and her body(nicely). So we talked some other times the same day and after i finished my training i said bye to her and left. To mention in my groop its only me and one other girl but that day we talked with this girl(from another groop) the girl from my groop wasnt there. The next day i went there to train the girl from my groop came. After a while a saw the beautiful girl i had talked the previous time, but when i talked to her she wasnt talking with so nice mood she talked to me the last time(maybe cause there was the other girl from my groop? i dont know). So what to do? approach her and tell her i love her from the first time we talked or let it as its maybe is on my mind?

You never ever tell a girl you love her or have feeling for her unless you are in a relationship with said girl. Instead you complement girl (chat her up/ sweet talk her) and ask her out on a date. If she says yes you have a chance, if she says no you just saved yourself months of obsessing needlessly over a girl that wants nothing to do with you. If you get all mushy with talk of love she will run away from you and ignore the crap out of you. Be confident, out going, and social.

BTW it's GROUP not groop.

Yeah i was typing in hurry. Okayy its better to ask her out straight there or take her number first and then?

I would give her your number so it opens the door to further conversations outside the stadium. And no, do not tell her you love her until you're in a relationship with her for at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator555 View Post
    Yeah i was typing in hurry. Okayy its better to ask her out straight there or take her number first and then?
    Ya and act kool and confident.