+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In my space

In my space

He wrote to me : " Even if u think otherwise like u said the other day, i told u there is no other woman in my life last time we talked. I told u i don't want any secret friend anymore, but u kept on insisting... The other day, i was sleeping!! U kept on calling and sending messages. My wife was home on vacation. She read all ur messages and saw all ur missed calls. She is now asking for divorce and we r not talking... to each other. She took my son and went back to her parents's house. She is forbidding me of seeing my son... Everybody is against me!! My parents r mad and hers hate me after having respected me. I am sooo angry with u. Please, don't try to call me or message me anymore from now on. I don't want to talk with u or see u. GEt OUT OF MY LIFE!!... And have a nice one urself. If u try to call me or message me i will not answer. I will not reply, i emphasise on it!!... I am trying to fix things with my lawyer so it does not end by divorce. I want my family back, i want my son back. U broke my happiness, the only good thing i had in my life, my family. I wish u all the luck nevertheless. May God keep u and protect ur family. Goodbye forever ... Don't call me or message me!! I am not in the mood to talk with u... Goodbye forever!! Have a nice life and preserve ur family..."

I wrote to him then :"GET OUT OF MY LIFE TOO . Goodbye forever !! I don't want to talk with u or see u . I am sooo angry from ur lies about ur wife . Ur heart operation changed ur personality . U r imagining things that didn't happen about ur family .

U told me the same story last year about ur wife . Don't be confused ... U don't have impotent body or crazy head ... I never felt that u r weak . Our love was always stronger than all this .

Am leaving u now back to my space . I will wait for u everyday to talk to me as I waited before in my space ..."

I used to be his mistress for a year . We are both married. Just after six months in our secret affair he had an open heart operation . So no sex for 3 months . Then after a few months he had a nervous break down because he is just 46 and did that risky surgery in such a young age . He started to take cipralex 15 mg . His medication killed his sex desire as he told me in our last meeting . He said also that he wish to live without sex . So I asked for a short space in our relation . He didn't talk to me during the 2 months space at all .Then I missed him so much and texted him on whatsapp but he didn't reply . Then after I sent him many messages he told me that he wanted to be a faithful husband and a good father and asked me to forget him and that the relation is over . I insisted to be just friend with him . Then after few weeks I asked him for a meeting only because I still love him . And that was his answer and my reply on whatsapp before our end and our silence . This was our last talk with each other . What do u think my friends? Thanks a lot DramaQueen

karma is a bitch ain't it?