Hey All,
New poster here, but I have an issue. It will be a little long winded, so please bear with me.

I have been dating a girl for about 11 months. She is from Asia, and came to Canada to study english and work, etc. We dated since early on, so naturally she has come to associate her Canadian life with me. We have enjoyed our time together, but now it is time for her to go back to Asia to finish some schooling. She will be gone for 4 months, as she plans to come back to Canada in the summer. Though naturally, if i break up with her, I don't see her coming back here.

I am her first boyfriend, and she really loves me, possibly because she feels like she won't find another boyfriend ever again.
I'll break it down according to what I like and don't like. She is 23 and I am 24.
She's cute, sweet, kind and gets along with my family. She has a really good heart and is innocent.
Dislikes:
She is very immature, very dependent on me, doesn't talk much(her english is very poor and doesn't study well), has no obvious hobbies and is quite passive. In short, she's a bit boring.

The problem is, I love her, but I have some things that bother me a little bit, she's 23, but had a really sheltered childhood in the asian countryside. So she is quite immature and very passive. She has a good heart though, so part of me is banking on her potential, and hoping that someday she will figure out her hobbies, be more independent, find her career, get better at english, etc.

Note that I speak a very decent Korean, just the communication issue is starting to creep up, and knowing that her english has regressed instead of improved irritates me a little.

Did I miss anything? If anyone has any questions, please ask. Also, any help would be much appreciated. Ultimately, I wanna know what I should do, or if I should break up with her, etc. Thanks in advance.