+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Triangle

Love Triangle

Hi,

I am a 25 year old female and seem to have gotten myself into big trouble. I started dating a guy named "P" and everything was going great. I met his family and we spent every day together. Then....after a couple of months I became very close friends with his roomate "R". His roomate was actually the one to ask me out orriginally but being stupid, i judged a book by its cover and didn't give him the time of day. So..fast forward a couple of months, i have found myself falling for "R", the roomate. Not to mention he has expressed interest in me as well. Now, I still really like "P" and I really like "R". It is like everything that "P" is missing, "R" has and visa versa. So, I ended up breaking up with the boyfriend to persure the roomate. We both decided that we would keep it hush hush until "p" finds a new girlfriend. However, he is not taking the break very easily. He is hurting and I am starting to miss him. But, if i go back to him, the Roomate will be very pissed. What should I do???

Should I just stay far away from it all??? I think i messed up a good thing for another good thing and have made one giant BAD thing out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!

Yeah, you should leave them both alone, or not only will you hurt them both, but you will also ruin their friendship.

And your screenname reminds me of LovelyLady, who was not lovely in the least.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    And your screenname reminds me of LovelyLady, who was not lovely in the least.
    Yeah but it was fun as hell to make fun of 'er.

Yeah, I kinda miss the bad advice she gave. The blind leading the blind.

Damnit, are you'all going to make me look up some posts by lovely lady? Is it really that good of a read?

LovelyLALA, you need to be very careful with what you do. I mean, what made you break up with "P" to pursue "R"? Regardless, they're going to find out no matter what and you're going to be in a world of hurt. Most likely, it's going to be perceived that you're playing both of them. If "P" was really my friend, he wouldn't dare do such things to begin with. Just leave them alone, you've turned a bad situation with "P", to and even worse situation with "R", and then possibly even worse when "P" finds out about you and "R".

Sounds like "R" is a dumbass for dating his room-mates and friends GF. "P" sounds like the victim. You sound like a selfish loser. This entire thread doesn't sound like a "love" triangle because no "love" is involved in the first place...only back stabbing.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Why don't you try to make it with both of them. It's only solution.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]