+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken- Looking for relationship advice.

Broken- Looking for relationship advice.

Hello all,
    I am new to this site and don't know how to navigate or work it but I need help, and am looking for advice. I have been in a relationship for the past two years that just recently ended. The last few months haven't been that good between us. On New Years Eve we decided it would be best to take some time apart and that night she had sex with another guy. We were at the same place that night and I didn't know. She told me she loved me before and after it happened. A couple weeks later we tried to start things over and she told me she kissed a guy on New Years Eve. I was fine with that. I asked her to her face when we started things back up, if she had sex with him and she lied to my face. Well things were going great up until a few days ago when she told me the truth, that she had sex with him. I was heart-broken to say the least. I was/am depressed. I have been talking to her and she is apologizing saying that was the biggest mistake of her life. She still loves me and I still love her. But I don't know if I can be in a relationship with someone who lied and betrayed me. We both lost our virginity to each other and shared such a strong love but she broke it the night she had sex with him. I am in a lot of pain and don't know how to cope and don't know what to do. We both need time now and she continues to say she loves me and hopes to be together in the future. She loves me but now, while we have space she can't promise she won't have sex with other guys. I am fine with that but I don't understand how she can say she loves me yet there be a possibility of her making love to another man. We were both each other's first loves (we're both 18) and we really are the same person. I would be very grateful for any advice given.
    Thanks.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

enjoy your stay here