+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did she like me?

Did she like me?

This is my short history with this girl. These are the things that seemed like she was interested, some of them may be obvious but im naive to these kind of things so bear with me please. one day i was having dinner and I saw this girl, whom i never met before, walk in and get her food and she sat down on a table ahead of me. I have been noticing her glancing at me a couple of times before this, well She was facing my right side and I was looking directly at her. I though she was cute and all and glanced at her. She glanced at me and we made eye contact and I looked away quickly. Her friend looked at me too. Then she got her phone and took a pic of me and I dont know if she knows if I saw her take it and she showed the same friend. They both had neutral faces the whole time and I was wondering why did she do this? I'm 100% sure she took it.

Now, I have her in my morning class (we're both college freshman) and I sat down near her and she looked at with a smile as I sat down. I looked at her and looked away quickly because I'm a coward lol. We do give each other glances but with neutral faces. I glance at her without smiling and she does the same, no smiling. Once, I overheard her talk about me with another guy friend who's in 4 of my other classes. I don't know what was said but I knew it was about me. They were all looking at me and I overheard him say "he's in my other classes".

Last week, I saw her walkin down the hall, we were going opposite directions and we saw each other. and as right before she passed me she looked at me through the corner of her eye. This happens a few times when I pass her.

But, I saw this girl again at a basketball game, we were on opposite stands basically facing eachother and I saw her seating close to another guy. He wasnt huggin her or anything or had his arm wrapped around her but they were laughing and talking. She ws with another friend and another guy friend so basically a group of 4. They were sitting close like legs touching and everything. This is the only time ive seen them together so I dont wanna go to any conclusions but what are like for sure signs they are together. They didnt kiss or anything, but they were playing around basically flirting.

Now she stopped those glances and well I think I missed my chance, but is there still some hope? I am huge pussy when it comes to these things obviously but is there something I can do to spark that interest again?

Girls will jump from guy to guy as long as they get attention. You want a girl to like you, you have to make the move, because they expect guys to have confidence. They will only like you if you are comfortable around them. So keep that in mind next time you like a girl.

Some just flirt for the fun and attention so watch out for that. I think this girl is one of those who will try to get attention from whomever is willing to give it to her.

There is no way around it, you have to put on a show, act fun, tease and be out going to attract them...got to get over being a pussy or you will be a virgin till you are in your mid 20's and have never kissed a girl.
    Last edited by smackie9; 29-01-14 at 10:59 AM.

Girls treat guys like bubble gum.....once you lose flavor they spit you out.

^ Pretty much.

But also, work on finding the ones who are maybe a little more mature. They tend to spit less and chew more after the flavor is gone.

Sounds to me that the other guy wasn't afraid to make a move so yes there is a very good chance they are or will be together. You lost your window of opportunity because you are too afraid. Let this be a lesson to you, if you don't take risks, you don't win.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Girls treat guys like bubble gum.....once you lose flavor they spit you out.
    Oh don't generalize, I strongly disagree. Don't boys do this as well?

When they are good looking and popular yes. And we are talking about girls atm.

Oh no. Oh no. LOL at that chewing gum video.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

Really, everything will happen with the right woman in the right moment. If she really likes you she will make more of an effort to get to know you. It's hard to say because their are always fears and they do get in the way on both sides. If you both have a tendency of being shy, of course you can both pull back out of fear, or being self conscious about things. It may just be the other guy stepped out of fear. Do you know for sure the status of the relationship with the other guy. We can also have friends that are men hug, kiss on the cheek, or think of as a brother. It really depends on what you seen and if you see alot.