+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Booty Call Addiction

Booty Call Addiction

So I am the victim of the booty call who doesn't even get the booty for the effort. (LOL would love the booty if that was all I could get but not happenign I'm sure) The one you crush on would not go out with you in the daylight so you know they aren't interested but damn come midnight they are on FB liking everything you do etc. So sad I can't walk away and would be devistated if they did. So you spend many a night crying and just trying to get on with your life. Sad I know :]

Are you happy in this situation?

Only you can help yourself here.

He has you on a string, you need to cut that string, as much as it may hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSun View Post
    So I am the victim of the booty call who doesn't even get the booty for the effort. (LOL would love the booty if that was all I could get but not happenign I'm sure) The one you crush on would not go out with you in the daylight so you know they aren't interested but damn come midnight they are on FB liking everything you do etc. So sad I can't walk away and would be devistated if they did. So you spend many a night crying and just trying to get on with your life. Sad I know :]
    No, its not really sad. Cant no guy make you booty. He doesn't have that much control. You make yourself booty by allowing them to take it for nothing when you willingly give it. Are you even being taken care of? If you're not getting him emotionally, please tell me you're getting something out of it. Yeah, that's right I said and I don't care how it sounds. If you don't want to be booty, then don't be booty. If you keep putting yourself in that position, then shut up about it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 30-01-14 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSun View Post
    WTF? Codependent thinking at its finest once again.

I ask: Have you any free will? You sound like a pathetic twat to be honest. If you're not getting what you want then get the **** out of it.
    If you want some links that will educate you and hopefully learn you that you do not have to be the slave to your own piss poor self-worth then let me know but I'm not going to waste my time linking you if you're not going to read or do anything to help yourself climb out of your own shit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion