+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i declare my love to this girl?

How do i declare my love to this girl?

Hey everybody

A few months ago i started dating this girl, im 19 and she is 18. I've have known her for several years but this is the first time we've ever been dating. We dated for two months and suddenly one day (right after new year) she told me that she werent in love with me anymore and that she didnt think we should see each other anymore. I was heartbroken, i've never in my life loved a girl as much as i loved her. I couldnt understand it at all and i kept writing to her for the next week untill she started ignoring me. I know this wasnt the best move in the world, but i was just so broken that i didnt know what to do.
    We didnt talk to each other for around 3 weeks, and those were the three worst weeks of my entire life. In school, at work and at home i wasnt able to think of anything but her. Walking around constantly being sad i slowly started to forget her untill she a few days ago sent me a snapchat(just a text), i dont know if it was on purpose or if she thought about it at all. But i did, and i immedeately texted her back and we actually started texting each other for a little again, and we still do. The problem is just that it dont seem at all as if she likes me anymore, and she ignores me for around half of the time. As we started texting again, and i was reminded of her again, my love for her instantly came back and for the past days i havent been able to think of anything else once again, constantly walking around sad.
    She avoids hanging out with me and I've now reached the descision that i will just meet with her for 10 minutes to declare my love to her, a hail mary attack, all in. I know this isnt the best move in the world, and i know that i should give her more space and so, but i just cant. I cant take it anymore, walking around not thinking of anything but her. It simply takes too much of my energy as i cant focus in school or at work at all.

Is this a really bad idea? if not, do you have any recommendations of what to do or so? Just any help basically. I cant live like this anymore,

Casper

I think that is a good move , but if you get rejected just move on . tell her everything you think and what she really meant to you.

I just see it as my only opportunity. The only thing that is really freightning me is if just just turns it all down. I really do not know what im gonna do if that happens. I've just had the worst month of my life, and i cant have another one of those. The breakup hit my harder than i could ever have expected and i really do not know what to do if she turns me down.

But do you have en advice for when im gonna declare my love to hear? Should i bring flowers or what would you say?

Dude she is just not that into you.....there is nothing you can do to change that. If you tell her you are in love with her, she will avoid you all all costs forever. You can't force someone to fall in love with you....she gave you a shot, she realized she is just fond of you in a friends way not romantically. If you have these feeling still you need to stay away from her till you get over her. Basically she will not recipocate your feelings.....not going to happen that is the reality of it and you need to accept that.

You're obsessed so rather then us telling you the good advice that you're going to ignore and do whatever obsessive thing you've got cooked up, why don't you just do what you're going to do, learn the lesson and then go to your family doctor and get him helping you with getting this chick out of your obsessive thinking.

You were fine before she came into your life and you'll be just fine now that she no longer is. You just have to accept that it's over, keep busy, do things with your good friends and stop OCD thinking that you harrassing her will win her back.

Stop all contact with her. She doesn't allow you to get to the blissful stage of indifference when she keeps you mired in thoughts of her with the little crumbs of contact she feeds you.

ZERO contact, Doctor, Keeping busy. Three things you need to be doing now.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Fortunately three different girls did this to my son. Emotional attachments form, and it is painful when you're younger because it's harder to navigate through mind games and playing. Younger woman don't always know the harm they cause young men with their actions and behaviors. What my son has learned around your same age, is that perhaps if you are a sensistive person and want a steady relationship let go of the idea at this point in time when younger woman are bouncing around with emotions, feelings, and hormones. Having a boyfriend for two weeks or few months and moving on to the next is not healthy for anyone.

Fortunately it is them figuring out themselves and their place in the world. Emotionally driven and making bad choices on what feels good in the moment. Really evaluate whether this is healthy for you. Also whether this girls is responsible with her actions and behaviors. Fortunately to many young woman are careless and not saying all of them, but sometimes can get guys in trouble with police and everything else. The problem is they lead you on, and can pull you in emotionally and mentally, and the price gets high sometimes. So if you can distance yourself from your own emotions and feelings for a minute, and really think about what is really happening between you and this girl. Is it legite or is she playing games. I don't know why I'm saying this, but maybe something guys need to be aware of when dealing with dating in our society today.