+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One man for sex, another for problems?

I'm not arguing with you. Very true!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I recommend that in any future relationships, you explicitly ASK the woman to be exclusive. Sure, that doesn't guarantee that she will be faithful, but it would avoid the awkward position of being a cuddle-buddy in reality, when you THOUGHT you were boyfriend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree, as usual communication is key.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I recommend that in any future relationships, you explicitly ASK the woman to be exclusive. Sure, that doesn't guarantee that she will be faithful, but it would avoid the awkward position of being a cuddle-buddy in reality, when you THOUGHT you were boyfriend.
    It was not until near the end I realised I wasn't the only one. I then asked the question on a text. I received no response to that text.

In you're opinion exactly when should I of asked? In the first few dates, a week, a month? The problem is I could meet with someone who is honest, but I am worried about appearing to be a man who is insecure and not trusting.
    Last edited by MrKnobby; 13-02-14 at 12:36 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobby View Post

In you're opinion exactly when should I of asked? In the first few dates, a week, a month? The problem is I could meet with someone who is honest, but I am worried about appearing to be a man who is insecure and not trusting.
    I think it's appropriate to ask when you don't like the idea of her seeing anyone else, and when YOU don't want see anyone else. You won't appear insecure or untrusting if you word it correctly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Think I've always notice it was the first question we all asked if someone else was invovled. That's just a normal question when you first meet. Whether they're honest or not is another story. But that is why it's a always a golden rule to take your time and not rush into things blindly.

Nothing wrong with just casually bringing it up in a converstation like "My goal is to find someone that is interested in a serious relationship, how about you?" or "I'm tired of the dating rat race, I think I'm ready to settle down." or "To be honest I am looking for something more than casual......"

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I never did.

You never did let a man "jump ladders" or you never did build ladders?

Do you agree with the Ladder Theory characterization of how women view men? (Basically as one group for "guy's-she'd-****" and another for "guy's-I'll-use-for-things-but-won't-****/friends" )

Dude, you are her gay friend....

Quote Originally Posted by !Joe264! View Post
    Dude, you are her gay friend....
    That would be worrying and believable if many of my friends were female. I tend to find women flock around men who they feel safe with, who will not make advances. Usually gay men. How many female friends do you have by the way? Trolled

Update for Smackey and friends.......

I was feeling a little immature today, after receiving another text message I loaded a clip of text messages and opened fire. She got a good telling off.

I told her that I have no intention to be fiends with a liar, I have no interest in love triangles, I will never be a cuddle bitch and finally the classic.....

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" ......text.

She replied and told me that she has a BF, she doesn't want to be my friend and she didn't know who I was referring too when I mentioned her ex husbands name.

I wonder if her present boyfriend knew she was contacting me? Who cares, I am pretty sure I upset her. Being a man in my opinion is not letting anyone walk all over you. these kind of people need to be told.

Thank you forum. This concludes the thread.
    Last edited by MrKnobby; 24-02-14 at 07:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123