+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did my girlfriend lose interest in me or does she actually feel bad?

Did my girlfriend lose interest in me or does she actually feel bad?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months now and we were in a happy relationship until last week when she was caught drinking by her mom at a party we were at together. Grounded till summer now, no phone, no electronics, and she cant hangout or go anywhere until then. Now sometimes parents over exaggerate grounding length, but she profoundly said that her parents aren't joking about this. She's being drug tested every week, and we can now barely talk outside of school because she doesn't have her phone. However, we see each other everyday at school, talk a lot in and hang out there. The weird thing is, she doesn't think we are going to work out anymore because we cant text anymore "until summer" and we cant hangout outside of school until then either. Even though i see her everyday and we talk, kiss, and hug at school, she is now saying i deserve someone better since we cant talk outside of school or hangout anymore until summer. Also she says that she will be in a different state the entire summer with her family so she will finally be able to do things until after summer. Is she over exaggerating all of this and if she loves me shouldn't she be trying harder to work things out? Why is she focused so much on the future? Also,recently I gave her a second chance with me after she sent pictures too a guy when she was drunk, and she said that she was so scared to tell me because she thought i would break up with her though she wasn't thinking when she did it so i feel that she should be trying to make this all work. Should i try to convince her that everything will work out as we see each other everyday at school and that hopefully her parents will give her back her privileges sooner than the summer or is she saying all of this because she's lost interest in me? Should i just move on? Thanks I know its a tough situation.

She sounds like a stupid cunt. Just dump her and move on with your life.

Hi greatduke, welcome to the forum.

It does seem like your relationship's doom is on the horizon. I wouldn't go so far as to break it off right away. Stop initiating communication for a couple weeks and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    She sounds like a stupid cunt. Just dump her and move on with your life.
    The only cunt here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    The only cunt here is you.
    Come onnnnn. You know you like me.

Not at all, actually. I'm starting to find you irritating. Almost all of your 3,700 posts involve kicking already depressed posters while they're down.

I don't know if you think it's cute, or funny, or that the posters genuinely need to be berated in such a vulgar way; neither of which is true.

I think it's cute.

Now admit it. You loooooove me.

No.

Brandon, consider yourself formally warned.

Of what buddy? You gonna get some credit cards in my name, sign me up for the military, show up at my door and jerk me off? All because you don't like my advice? How is what I said, remotely kicking someone while they're down? 583 people have thanked me, so I can't be all bad.

Remember, you're the one who came at me talking shit, and now you want to threaten me because I don't care about your insults? You're just looking for justification in whatever it is you want to do. Sounds antithetical to your high and mighty, self righteous persona. It's comical, I can actually get this deep under your skin without even knowing you. Why are you following me around lately? You clearly want my attention for something.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 31-01-14 at 06:16 PM.

Yeah... I'd leave this relationship as soon as possible.

I advise you to leave this. I don't see any good outcomes on this one. Sorry

lol we broke up yesterday. Found out she also offered nudes to my best friend a while back ago when she was "drunk". Thanks guys **** the bitch

Wow, I'm sorry, man... Are you okay?