+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should I do?

what should I do?

So here is my problem that i am just trying to get feedback from you all. So i am dating this man who is honest, attractive, caring, a hardworker, compliments me all the time, encourages me, helps me with everything and a good listener.I trust and truly love him I know i will never find anyone out here like that.Here is the catch (no one is perfect right) he is short and has a small penis.I have never dated a short man before I am 5"7 and he is maybe 5"3.I dont like to wear heels around him. I have talked to him about his penis size he told me he is willing to get surgery but, I would not want to put him through all of that trouble.Anyone what should I do? I really love him.comments please.......
    Last edited by 2014ismyyr; 31-01-14 at 10:50 PM.

Perthaps the problem is not the fact that his penis is small but that you're cunt it simply too big. Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to get a surgeon to put you a few stitches in to tighten you up a bit?

Oh damn what a question. If the size is so important to you I honestly think you don't deserve that guy and you should leave him alone. I'm not trying to be rude but that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014ismyyr View Post
    I really love him.
    Seriously? Why the **** do you people write that at the end of your posts? You don't love him. You want to change him.

Grow up, troll.
    Last edited by Rowen; 01-02-14 at 05:25 AM. Reason: ****ing grammar

Tough luck, no one is perfect. Why ask a forum of strangers what to do? You have your own preferences, and you should analyze whether or not you'd be happy with him long-term.