+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want her back in my life :'(

I want her back in my life :'(

I am from Pakistan, I have interest in computer hacking and security, so I got knowledge about it very much, then I decided to teach the knowledge of security to people, then I made a quote that "To learn the security, you must need to learn how to hack". So for teaching I was looking for a platform on which I can easily teach more people, so "Facebook" came in my mind. I quickly made a fake facebook account so that I do not recognize to people for the security issue and made a group. And I put the securityprivacy of group as closed. So after two days I saw that's girl approval, and I accepted, after one day she messaged me.
    She: Are you a computer hacker?
    Me: Yes
    She: Do not hack my facbook ever.
    Me: I am here just to teach people, not to hack anyone.
    She: OK
    Me: I cant tell because of security reason.
    Then after some chat about hacking, she asked me that can I send her my picture.
    She: Can you send me your picture?
    Me: Hmmm I dont send my picture to strangers.
    She: That is insulting
    Me: How it is insulting?
    She: I dunno
    Me: OK wait, I send my picture, but why do you want to see my pic?
    She: I want to see that how do you look.
    Then I sent her my pic
    She: wow you look attractive
    Me: Lol what thing is attractive in me?
    She: Your face and build.
    Me: Ok thanks.
    Then after some chat
    She: i love you
    Me: That is a lie
    She: Ok bye if you dont want to listen more lies :'(
    Me: Lol wait but how can this happen? You are too far away from me and even you do not know me, then how can you love me?
    She: I dont know, I just know that I love you.
    Then for observing her, I opened her facebook profile and start looking in it, that what does she do and what are her habits etc. Then I opened her pictures, when I saw her picture, she looked very pretty and beautiful, and in my heart also a breeze of love blew for her. And I also start having feelings for her. then after two or three days, I also told her that I love you. She became so much happy, and then we were going very good, we both were so much happy. She was a student, so I was. So we made a plan of marriage after I complete my Software Engineering, and then I would go to USA and marry her. SO as time pass, its been two months we were so much happy, then she started to ignore me. Then she said to me that "What if I say that i have not loved you?". I said to her I will cry so much and will be sad :'(. Then I asked that why did not she love me? I said to her "Am I not as beautiful as other boys, or am I not able to be loved? Then she said no it is not that. Then I asked so what is the matter then? She said me that she is not a virgin, and she could be pregnant in some days. Then I said what are you married? Then she said no, I am not married but I had sex. I said so it is not a problem for me. I would still accept you and love you and will also accept that baby if you allow. Then she said OK and she became happy. So we were happy again for next one month that she again started to ignore me, then I asked what happened to your pregnancy? She said she did not become pregnant. Then I again asked her that why she ignore me and do not talk in a way like she did? Then she said she love three boys, one is Jessie, second is Chris and third is Me.
    So the conditions are like following:
    1. She loves Jessie but Jessie do not love her.
    2. Chris and her, both love each other, but her parents do not like Chris.
    3. Her and me, we both love each other and also her parents like me.
    So according to second condition Chris gone away from her life, now only we two left Jessie and me. when Chris gone from her life, then She again became happy with me and became like she was first. after tow months she again started to ignore me. Then I asked her that "Do you love me?" She said "Yes but in a sense". I asked her What do you mean by "in a sense"? She said "I will tell you in time". Then I used to ask every day that what did she mean by "in a sense", but she delayed, and one month passed, after one moth at least she told me that "She love me like a brother/friend, not as a husband". I got my eyes full of tears when I listened it, But I kept quite and said OK. Then I thought that I should try to talk with Jessie, but not as her lover, but as unknown. When I talked to Jessie, I asked him that what is his religion, he said he is not religious, he believes in witchcraft (Black Magic), he calls demons to help and request demons to do his work, then he said me he is making a magical necklace which he will give it to her when he will go with her on a date, I asked what is the speciality of this necklace, he said it has power in it, which will keep demons around her. I scared so much. And due to Black Magic he influenced her to not to love me and he is making her with him. And I cant forget her, I love her so much. And I want her back in my life. Please give me any solution or idea. I have time of 4 years, because I will complete my Software Engineering in 4 years. So that is why please any one help me in it.

Have you ever met this girl in real life? And did this conversation about her loving you happen all on the first day you and she conversed? Do I understand correctly that you've only known her for two months?

Sorry for the questions, but I want to understand clearly before I say what I think
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh well you got friend zoned.....it happens to a lot of guys. Let it go and forget about her.