+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does she feel.

What does she feel.

My ex is so bloody confusing...

On Thursday we were sitting down and I was going through my phone... she saw a message from a girl saying "heyy babyy " And she goes... "ooh look at you." I said, "huh?" She quickly goes, "nothing" and then I said... "oh right I know why you said that..." and she didn't say anything. Then her boyfriend came over and yeh....

I mean I don't get what she feels. She said "I have your number, but you don't have mine" So its a bit weird...

And she always calls him an idiot sometimes and says "me and him were a mistake" but still carries on with him. Its so weird :/

She's playing head games.

Cut that bitch loose.

I'm just confused... cuz she said she did have feelings for me (a month ago) and I said you can't love 2 people at the same time. So I told her to just delete me. We stopped talking... then we started talking a little again and shes just confusing the shit out of me. :/

You know it's possible she just wants confirmation that you still like her and nothing more because she just feeling insecure. Why are you hanging out with her anyways with her checkin yer damn phone.... tell her to mind her own business and kick her to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You know it's possible she just wants confirmation that you still like her and nothing more because she just feeling insecure. Why are you hanging out with her anyways with her checkin yer damn phone.... tell her to mind her own business and kick her to the curb.
    Why would she feel insecure if she's got a boyfriend though, like why does it bother her?
    I really should but its hard getting over her.

BF isn't giving her the attention she craves and is feeling undesired, and it tipped the scales even more knowing another girl has your attention.

BF isn't giving her the attention she craves and is feeling undesired, and it tipped the scales even more knowing another girl has your attention.
    Do you think so? The way she said "ooh look at you" and then I quickly asked "what?" She goes, "nothing" .. i was just confused.
    Shes known the guy for like 2-3 months and shes already talking about marriage lol.

That's normal.....people talk about marriage and kids during the infatuation period. It's all just talk and nothing more.

That's normal.....people talk about marriage and kids during the infatuation period. It's all just talk and nothing more.
    Damn it gets to me when shes with someone else that's why that got to me... dunno i dont wanna let her go. Then again it seems like the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss123 View Post
    I'm just confused... cuz she said she did have feelings for me (a month ago) and I said you can't love 2 people at the same time. So I told her to just delete me. We stopped talking... then we started talking a little again and shes just confusing the shit out of me. :/
    It's confusing because you're trying to hold onto hope when the situation is she's playing you. It's not difficult; it's easy.
    She's an emotional parasite. Why would you want that in your life?

You're confused because you're in contact with her. Accept the situation as it is and move on, cutting her out of your life. No contact is great in situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    It's confusing because you're trying to hold onto hope when the situation is she's playing you. It's not difficult; it's easy.
    She's an emotional parasite. Why would you want that in your life?

You're confused because you're in contact with her. Accept the situation as it is and move on, cutting her out of your life. No contact is great in situations like this.
    I guess you're right. I should just break off contact with her which I'm going to do

Good for you. Just keeps us updated on your progress or any updates. We are hear for you if you need to talk more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    Good for you. Just keeps us updated on your progress or any updates. We are hear for you if you need to talk more about it.
    Thank you. I appreciate it
    I spoke to her today about some personal things that involved us and had to be talked about.
    She asked me after our talk, "Can I ask you a question? Are you over me?" I said "i dunno..." she goes, "If i ask to get back together would u say yes?"
    I took the mistake by not asking her if shes over me or not... oh well

Keep her guessing......IMO she needs to come clean before you do. Maybe she was just looking for an ego boost. Like I said it's looking like insecurity.

I mean I know she likes the guy and everything... but the questions that shes been asking recently its been weird.
    Yeah I didnt wanna give her a straight answer... i dunno anything haha..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast