+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Share your first love story

Share your first love story

Title. So I got my first girlfriend in my freshman year. Been going for two years, happily. She is pretty, smart, confident, social, and she was also arrogant, confident, and was the kind of girl who could easily stand up for herself. It shows she is strong and loyal, which I liked. She was pretty popular among guys and girls. Ive known her for a couple years now, and we hung out a bit. She is really friendly to her close friends. Ive been with her to the movies, mall, etc. with some other friends for some time, and I wanted to ask her out. But one of my friends did and she just bluntly rjected her so I was a bit scared. Anyways, it was right after school in January, I went to starbucks closeby, found her there by herself doing schoolwork, I joined her and I bought her what she wanted. Stayed there for 3 hours doing schoolwork, then I just told her when she was about to leave "Hey, lets go out saturday right afterchool, meet you here, she seemed pretty surprised, then smiled, and said yes, since then weve been together for 2 years.

Cool story.