+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time sex

First time sex

So i've known this guy for couple of months since i broke up with my ex boyfriend (Not really a bf, but i want to make it short by saying bf, because he didn't want a LDR). I met this new guy sometime and we talked like friend, mainly i talked about my bf, and my sadness (because my ex bf told me he slept with his friend). Last night, i was at his house for dinner and movie. And he was kind of wanting me, when we was watching movie ,he cuddled , kissed me... and i didn't reject him, but also not agree... he kissed me on my lip, but avoided,tried to kiss all my body, but i just feel nothing...
    After an hour cuddle, i still didn't feel anything, and not respond to his action...
    He asked me: what is wrong with you baby?.... and i said "i don't like u, my ex bf never acted like that when we was together, he is a gentlement"..
    So, this guy said sorry to not be gentlement, and He tried to convince me to make love with him, and i was too sad about my ex bf, then i think i should try with this new guy to get over my ex bf.
    And he tried to make love with me, but it fail ...
    When i was home, he sent a sorry message for his bad behaviour of wanting me...and i also said sorry for wasting his time.

Hi guy, what do u feel if u met such girl like me? disappointed or will still try more time with me in future...
    Last edited by lust; 03-02-14 at 07:49 PM.

if hes smart, he'll leave u alone cuz u arent over your ex

It's time to forget them. BOTH.

Your leading him on and need to stop. Your not ready for a new relationship so stay away from guys for awhile
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your leading him on and need to stop. Your not ready for a new relationship so stay away from guys for awhile
    I think he is not looking for relationship, but sex.
    But maybe i need sex also to make up my mind..

I think he should have stopped when you first said no...not continued to push it.
    So, forget about him and your ex... And focus on your life and trying to find another gentleman.
    I'm curious, though, how long you and your ex were together and how long it's been that you've been apart because I might be able to suggest some things to help you get over him?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I think he should have stopped when you first said no...not continued to push it.
    So, forget about him and your ex... And focus on your life and trying to find another gentleman.
    I'm curious, though, how long you and your ex were together and how long it's been that you've been apart because I might be able to suggest some things to help you get over him?
    I didn't say No also, i am just kind of not enjoying.
    I and my ex is not too long, about 1 year, but we are in long distance,so we met just one time for 3 days. And during 1 year, we argued so much and agreed to be friend. But 2 months ago, he told me he slept with his friend, and we was not friend since then.

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    I didn't say No also, i am just kind of not enjoying.
    If it was unwanted in any way, it was assault.

If I was in his situation, I will continue the relationship and will prove sex is not my intention, and I know you were upset becoz of ex bf, so once you are out of that, you are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    I and my ex is not too long, about 1 year, but we are in long distance,so we met just one time for 3 days.
    A that ladies and gentlemen is another epic example of one those LDRs that is just so much wasted time. To the OP, congratulations, you wasted a year of your life on what exactly?

Boisedevie, perhaps she was growing and developing like any of us do in any kind of relationship. How many times have you met someone close to you only to find out it didn't work out, and how much time did you waste on your ex's locally? lol Doesn't matter where you meet a person or relationship. You invest time in people and end up wasting time if you don't ever learn what you should be learning in life. It may be a waste of time to you for long distance, maybe a waste of time with someone locally for another. lol I married a man and wasted ten years locally. Learned and grew emotionally, mentally, and spiritually more with the person I met online and know now in five years. just depends on how much you invest in a person and really want to be a part of their life. How much effort you put into them emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically.