Hello girls!

I need a bit of a help and advice please. There is one girl and I'm really in love with her, care for her and everything what comes by. We were somehow together, we were kissing, hugging, talking for hours, hanging out etc.. She told me straight into face how much she likes me. But suddenly everything fell down because there is also another guy who was her boyfriend and she said she still has some feelings for him and is not sure whether she is prepared to move on yet. I'm sure she feels something towards me, otherwise she wouldn't even have started anything with me I guess.

So my question is... in two weeks a Valentine's day will come and I was thinking of making her a personal video to let her know how much she means to me and that I really want her beside me. She likes surprises and so do I. I was planning the video something like this:

1. It will start with her name and a pidgeon holding a heart and flying up
2. Slide that will say that 31.09.2013 was the day that changed my life forever
3. About two minutes of pictures with my personal messages for her saying why I like her and why she is important to me
4. Then there will about a minute of pictures of places I'm gonna go and take photos of. These will be the places where we hung out the most. On each photo there will be a puzzle in the corner with one random letter of her name. Her name has 14 letters in total so that sums up 14 pictures of 14 places.
5. After this minute of the show there will be a picture of some random puzzles where one puzzle will be missing and the text saying "Did you see the pictures? Do you know what is missing? will appear"
6. On the next slide there will a picture of all 14 puzzles randomly mixed and a nice looking effect that will rotate the picture will appear putting the pieces together which will come out as a one big puzzle with text "You" and her picture.
7. I will finnish with one slide of some text and some effect I found on the internet where butterflies are flying around a heart that is rotating in circle. Obviously, a text happy valentines day will finish the video.

What do you think of this idea?? Any suggestions are also appreciated. Don't tell me to buy flowers because she is going abroad and won't be here that time. I know a video might scare her away too but what can I lose anyway?

Thanks