+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does it seem like this guy likes me and is serious about me or just wants s*x?

Does it seem like this guy likes me and is serious about me or just wants s*x?

I am seeing a guy and so far he is giving me signals that he might want something more, for example I have been away for over 2 weeks and he texts me often telling me how much he misses me. He also told me that he thinks about me every night. The other day when he texted me he said "I wish I could be with you at this moment." Also sometimes he calls me babe or baby.

But at the same time I feel like he just wants me for s*x because as soon as I start talking to him about something that is bothering me he just stops talking or doesn't really have anything to say. Like for example last night he asked me what I was doing I said "watching TV alone like always." and he said "awww how come you don't text me more often then?" I said "I don't really know :o but seriously I lost all of my friends because of things they do that i'm not into and my birthday is coming up soon and I will most likely be spending it alone watching TV...but whatever honestly I don't even care anymore" and he never answered and still hasn't texted me since then. It makes me feel like he doesn't really care or doesn't want to get too close...

I also noticed that when we would see each other he would kiss me right before I leave but at the same time I noticed that when we're hanging out if he starts kissing me he starts reaching for the lady parts and wants to take it to the bedroom. It seems that we never kiss without it leading to s*x.

Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I'm almost sure he won't text me but if by chance he does, would that mean that he's serious about me and possibly wants more than just s*x?

It's because you are being a Debbie downer. You are saying things that are negative and it is off putting, it's no wonder he shuts down. You better save your woes for a GF's ear and not his. If you have more converstations like that with him you will lose him.

He's a guy, he's horny, but if you have doubts about his intension then tell him how you feel simple as that. The guy is not a mind reader, especially if you have been going along with it, he's not going to see anything wrong with it duh. Speak up!

Emmmz, if I recall correctly, your complaining had quite a lot to do with the end of your last relationship. I think a change in attitude is well overdue for you....otherwise, you'll keep finding yourself in the same situation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You will have to have a real conversation with him to see where he stands