+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unsure of the situation

unsure of the situation

ok, the story goes like this. Please bear with me for the long description.

About 3 weeks ago, met a guy (who is new in town) on the street asking for direction and also had a quick 5 mins chat and had facebook added, period.

There after, he msg me on fb, and ask if i will be interested to do workout trial, as he is fitness intstructor and love to share his interest, since im much into sports, why not. After the workout, we went for a short drink at a convenience store. Everything goes well, good convo and strictly no flirting at all Our conversation includes dogs, and he ask if I can take the dogs out on our next training. In between the conversation, I need to use the washroom, however there is no toilets around the area, so I told him I need to get home to use the toilet, so out of politeness (and not knowing how to end), I ask do you want to come along to see the dogs or bid farewell here. (My house is 1 min away from where we are)...

So, he went along with me, and also took the dogs out for walk together. Till then, there still wasn't even flirting at all, and I was quite please about it.

So end of the day, he bade farewell to me with the typical european greeting (kissing on the face), there's where he started to move in for more intimate sexual kiss.

A few days later, he ask me out again, did some sports in my neighbourhood and back at my place for light dinner. Again, had a good time with convo without getting physical interaction. But he took my hands when we were strolling on the streets.

Unfortunately, he is a traveller, and he don't stay in a place for long, neither have plans for the future. Last week, he has to leave for work, and probably aint coming back anymore, so the night before he left, he ask he could store half of his belonging with me. That's when we met up for the 3rd time, and somehow things get intimate.

Everything should have ended by now i suppose. But the very next day when he arrive in the new city, he text me and said that he enjoy the time with me, and ask if I can visit him in the new city (it's 45 mins ferry away from the city I'm in). It's not far but I'm unsure if I should go and make it seems easy.

The question here is, I'm not sure if I should take him as a player, let's have the fun and move on OR should I view him as someone I should put effort to get to know better?

On one hand, I don't know if he is a player because he doesn't like party/clubbing (where most players are) BUT on the other hand, he is smooth in picking me up (the asking direction stance was a pretense which I got to know on our last meeting), like a season player.

His request for me to visit was because he really want to spend time with me, or just simply booty call? What is even our relationship now? FWB? or something more than FWB??

I wouldn't put too much effort towards this guy, but I wouldn't completely brush him off. Go on living your normal life and see where the flow takes you. And I guess we can't know what his request truly is unless you go for it! But that is up to you. I suppose you are FWB, but if you want it to be more, then go visit him and tell him that!

You should have forgot him when you found out he travells around. That is where most players are (travelling) including the married ones not in night clubs
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why the hell did you let him store half of his belongings with you?

need 15 posts sry

why not have a chat with him about what you guys want out of this friendship/relationship