+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 1st time asking strangers for advice. Must be desperate. Betrayed? Overreacting?

1st time asking strangers for advice. Must be desperate. Betrayed? Overreacting?

Thank you for taking the time to read my incredibly long post. A little help would mean the world to me

Details: In a relationship for 5.5 years, living together for 1.5 years. He's 18 years my senior.*
    We have an incredible relationship. I can't remember a single fight we've had. We're both very spontaneous & try to squeeze all the fun out of life and us that we can! Everyone's always saying how good we are together and how fun we are to be around. We're great together! I love him more than I thought I could. This is the longest relationship I've ever been in. *I thought we were both very happy.*
    He was involved in the swinger lifestyle when we met. I'm was not, never have been, not interested. He gave that up when we started to get serious. I did Not ask him to, he did it on his own and was quite proud to share the news with me when he cut those ties. He said at the time that the sex was empty & unfulfilling and the lifestyle had simply become a means to get sex.*
    I recently found out that, without my permission, he's been posting pictures of me that we've taken together on wife sharing/swinging websites. He's not only posting my pictures (which I didn't even mind so much when i found out I thought it was kind of hot and the ego boost from all the positive feedback was nice) but he's using My pictures to trade with other men online for pictures of their significant others! He's created a Tumbler account in our names that he's using to make connections with other swinging/sharing couples. He communicates with women who post pictures & videos there. This account is separate from his personal account in which he follows thousands of sharing/swinging couples.*
    He's answered some kind of Craigslist post in both our names with the response "hi this is T__ & A___ and we're very interested in getting started but would like to keep our identities hidden" What?! Don't know what the ad was he was responding to. This freaks me out more than some of the other issues because he used Craigslist before to find random sexual partners and to know he's browsing the ads again is devastating. Just this morning I found a cheap rhinestone on his passenger seat in his car that I would've thought twice about & would've just assumed was mine before but now I really question that.*
    We've tried to have conversations about all of this over the last week but it's not going so well. My emotions are kind of raw and I think he feels I'm trying to control him.*
    He told me that a relationship with someone who's "vanilla" wouldn't last for him. When I told him he knew from the beginning I wasn't into swinging he asked "well, what Are you into or are you past all that" I was quite promiscuous in my teens and twenties.*
    I was Shocked to hear that he thinks I'm so boring and vanilla. I'm the sluttiest girl I know!! Of all my friends, coworkers & relatives, I'm the one who makes people blush when I talk about my sex life, interests and sexual adventures! **
    I'm very open sexual, love toys All kinds (not just for me) Big ones, suction cup ones, remote control ones for a little public play, anal ones, strap one ones, strip teasing, anal play, pictures, watching adult movies together, going to crazy sex hotels together, flashing him in public for a little excitement and a few photo opportunities and over the last few weeks posting those pictures online, chatting with a few men and and watching a few get off on webcams because thats what he likes. Hope that wasn't too graphic, but we're all adults here, right?
    I'm always ready and willing Anytime my man wants me even when that's in the middle of the night to wake me up for a quickie. In the paking lot of Home Depot. Anytime!*
    Most men would be happy and very satisfied to have a sexual partner like me. I've Never been told I was boring or vanilla in the bedroom. Never! I've always been told just the opposite. Usually that they've never been with someone so sexual, *so open, so nasty.*
    My greatest sexual pleasure & satisfaction comes from pleasing him, making him feel good and happy and I do most anything to ensure his satisfaction. Sharing him with other women & swinging isn't one of things I'm willing to do. I'm beyond hurt to know that he's not satisfied in our relationship.*
    Before anyone suggest it's my lack of confidence or self esteem, it's not. I've seen picture of his exes and not to put them down but I'm much prettier, sexier and younger than any of them.*
    I love him, he's a good man, great boyfriend, wonderful father and stepfather to my teenage child.*
    I keep thinking maybe I need to just suck it up and continue to do whatever makes him happy even If that's different than what used to make him happy. If it means having sex with other couples or sitting back while he exchanges my pictures for other women's then so be it. I don't know how long I could do it but maybe I should try.*
    I fear if I tell him I won't do these things then we'll be over. He'll consider me too vanilla and I don't know how I could trust him anymore.*
    I've cried more over the last week than I have in a looong while (I'm not terribly emotional) and I just really need a little advice.*
    I've never turned to an online advice forum before but this is something I can't talk to friends or family about. I can just hear them now.. 'perv, creep, jerk, leave him' *I couldn't stand to listen to anyone say those things about him and I don't want my friends or family to think he's anything less than the wonderful man he is.*

I feel lost

Thank you

Doesn't matter how kinky you are in the bedroom or adventurous....the problem is that you are the monogamous type, and he is not. Sorry but this isn't going to work for you anymore, he wants to swing and you don't.....it's time to call it quits.