+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "JUST" FWB? Can I make this anything else?

"JUST" FWB? Can I make this anything else?

Girl I've been trying to get for awhile now turns out to be a little...promiscuous. I've been talking and flirting with her for awhile now and she recently broke up with her guy (another thread on the details) and we've been hanging out and having fun.

The other night we ended up having sex in my Charger while it snowed outside. Very romantic and nice...for a car lol ANYWAY, she tells me the next day that she's so happy to have me as a FWB and that she gave another dude head later that night after we were together. She said it wasn't anything weird, just an old friend....

I'm used to girls like this, trust me, but....I really like this one...And I don't want another FWB, I can get that from any college slut no problem. She's nice and fun and we laugh and have fun together, but....apparently she wants me as a FWB and I MAY have freaked her out when I was like "wait...you....gave a guy head after we had sex that night?!" and we kinda talked about it and we both agreed we should stay FWB and not involve emotions...but I already have....and I think she has too....I just get the vibe that she gets along with me and we have fun. What do I do?!

Do some research on STD's. Apparantly the western world are "educated"... well then why is everyone willing to have sex/oral sex with every body?? Ever heard of herpes?

Anyway shes not the relationship type. Two guys in one night? Pretty messed up IMO. And you have no right to call a FWB a "slut". If shes a slut-so are you

Another thing about the western world I don't get. Still so many double standards!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Do some research on STD's. Apparantly the western world are "educated"... well then why is everyone willing to have sex/oral sex with every body?? Ever heard of herpes?

Anyway shes not the relationship type. Two guys in one night? Pretty messed up IMO. And you have no right to call a FWB a "slut". If shes a slut-so are you

Another thing about the western world I don't get. Still so many double standards!
    ...if you don't get our culture why the **** are you trying to give advice on my relationship?

I never said I wasn't a slut, haven't been with anyone besides her in about 7 months, but I still can't say shit. Before that in Cali I was worse than her. I just want a relationship with a girl I really like and I'm curious if anyone has faced a situation like this and how they handled it. Instead of trying to bash the western cultures look at the name of the fottuto site we're on, idiota.

Lol I am from the western world. Just think its insane with all this new research that anyone would even consider seeing someone again who had 2 people in one night and she takes pride in it like its something to win a medal for or something

My answer is no-if you want a loving, trusting relationship then avoid her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Mate, she doesn't want a relationship with you so you really only have two options

1. continue as FWB and risk getting your heart further involved
    2. Tell her that you don't want FWB and will instead look for a girl who's available.

And if your sex with her wasn't protected, get an STD test.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

*sigh* .....I knew this was gonna happen...Again.

Sex with someone we don't know is always a huge risk. Sometimes it can work out (I joke that my hubby is the world's longest one night stand), but the odds of finding a partner this way really are low.

If this keeps happening to you, how about changing it up a bit? Get to know a girl, and what she wants from a relationship before you sleep with her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Sex with someone we don't know is always a huge risk. Sometimes it can work out (I joke that my hubby is the world's longest one night stand), but the odds of finding a partner this way really are low.

If this keeps happening to you, how about changing it up a bit? Get to know a girl, and what she wants from a relationship before you sleep with her.
    I DID get to know her first. We've been having lunch after class for a few weeks and we've known each other for almost 8 months. I "Thought" I knew her, after her BF broke up with her I guess she decided to get a little carried away and sleep with everyone...

oh well, I guess you can't win them all. Not that I've even been a fan of dating substantially before having sex...I guess this is one of the reasons to do so. It's such a high risk activity. While I did meet my hubby this way, there was more than one guy who didn't work out.