+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend ended it :(

My girlfriend ended it :(

My girlfriend just broke up with me 1 hour ago. I don't know how I feel at the moment. but I'm terrified at how I am going to feel in a few hours or tomorrow. I feel so lost without her, I don't know what to do anymore we we're together for 1 year, and I never loved another girl the way I loved her and we we're talking about a future together, get married, have kids, get a house and have a family of our own, but those dreams got shattered like broken glasses and my heart feels shattered like I am pickup the pieces, I still can't believe she broke up with me, I am crying as I am writing this at the same time, so I am wiping my tears at the same time. . Celeste baby I love you a lot from the bottom of my heart, and I can't believe you ended our beautiful relationship, when everything was going well for us, I miss you already baby and I want you back

I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by Solaris33; 09-02-14 at 12:23 AM.

she has a reason to why she ended the relationship with you. she might feel that theirs something that is missing in the relationship or you did something. or she might feels suffocated in the relationship

This article will help you. Here are 5 Steps Everyone should take to move on: http://tmblr.co/ZVQwVyHZ1hwG

Im 3 months into my break up with girl i was head over heels for, wanted to marry her, kids, everything. I love her so much. Havent talked to her in a month now after hanging out as friends didnt work. All i have learned in the past month is how badly i want her back, sure my emotions are in check and im thinking clearer, but i want her back more then ever, im being patient and working on myself and becoming the man she always wanted, im growing up. I stil hurt all day everyday but im doing good things to move on with my life, my heart wont let go of her though, i tried, but i will always love her and want her. Im gonna give it a few more months before i talk to her and maybe get her back in my life, still a long shot but its true love and im gonna fight for it. You will start to feel better in time, but i dont know of the hope of getting her back ever will leave. Mine wont, i wanna marry this women.

old thread
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.