+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to move on?

Can't be more blatant than that! lol But for some reason I know you are a wise owl smackie9

I read about it.. wow! that's scary! I wanna get out of such a situation. Valentine's day is coming up, will ask her out in the most romantic way possible once more, 8 months have gone by now so if she rejects again, I go my way.. she goes hers and I will make sure our roads don't cross each others' again!

I will make it clear - love me or lose me!
    Last edited by Falleninlove; 11-02-14 at 01:29 PM.

just work and do your best to forget the past by thinking about work

I asked her once again, and she said she would never love me, only stay my good friend. I have stopped talking to her since then, but I miss her so much and staying away from her is making more and more miserable with every passing day. What should I do?

Stop thinking about her, and keep yourself busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Falleninlove View Post
    I asked her once again, and she said she would never love me, only stay my good friend. I have stopped talking to her since then, but I miss her so much and staying away from her is making more and more miserable with every passing day. What should I do?
    Other things. That's what you ought do, just like everyone else here suggests. You asked her and got your answer. For her to have pulled you back in after the first 'pause' was poor form on her part. She knew very well how you were feeling and that a continued 'friendship' would ultimately be torture for you yet she did it anyway. That sounds selfish to me. Sounds like she missed the attention and was willing to sacrifice your sanity for her own gain. Not cool.

As others have said, busy yourself, do other things. This will not be easy but every day will get a little better and one day, you will see someone else that catches your fancy and hopefully, she will be a better fit for you; someone who appreciates and welcomes your affections, not toy with them or take them fore granted.

be happy, don't worry

uuggghhhhh..another poodle...

She is probably screwing someone else..and when she has issues she seeks you as her emotional support till the next person comes ...

NEVER ACCEPT AN OFFER FOR FRIENDSHIP ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP!!! IT IS JUST A WAY TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL GOOD...

why don't guys get this basic common sense rule???

@woody - She did the same thing again, she sent me a message asking why can't we just be friends and why can't I move on and be a good friend to her? I am still trying harder and harder to not reply back..

- - - Updated - - -

@Smila - hmmm.. no she isn't screwing anybody, she has no male friend except me, and she is a pretty "Idealistic" and "Moralistic" girl if that describes her the best!

Just block her number so she can't send you messages anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12