+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did I say something wrong? No ORGASM

Quote Originally Posted by mojo71 View Post
    I do have orgasms alot of the time. My question is " Is it ok to say during sex Im not gonna come or does that ruin the mood for him.

I will say its not OKAY. You spoil the mood ( Being it a man or a woman ). Just relax and if it does or does not happen, then fine. At least you confess yourself that you have orgasm alot of the time.

I second the sex toy idea. and I agree don't fake it!!

but the toys are a wonderful playful way to get there, have him use it on you! Guys love that! I do anyway.....but also, RELAX I think you need to get into the moment a bit deeper and let it happen....I was married to a women for a few years who was SOOOOO uptight in the bed room, OMG it was like WORK....."get the tools honey I'm going in!" and she and I were young, late 20's it shouldn't be like that, I have also heard that once a women has an orgasm during sex, it becomes easier and easier, not sure if thats true, but if it is, have fun in bed with your guy exploring ways to get you there.....could be something as simple as a hip movement, or a little dirty talk.... So I divorced the fridged women, and jumped into bed with a very open, secure in her sexuality women.....and omg.....now she told me, she had never had the big O during sex before with anyone else, is that true? Who knows, but she she comes so much with me, we need to take breaks, Soooooo....what I'm saying is....don't fake it, have him use a toy on you, its reeeeealy fun!!! and RELAX don't think about it.........enjoy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123