+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "She can't be with a guy who has a kid" Is there any way to turn this around, guys?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleDad1234 View Post
    She claims that, "every guy I've been with has left me."
    In my experience, when MEN have said this, it's been because they have treated the women so poorly, they (the women) were left with no other option.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If you're quoting her correctly, the phrase "every guy I've ever been with has left me" is alarming in itself.
    Yes, that's a direct quote. I didn't think much of it at the time, but as the months played out, I always wondered why they may "have left." She claimed many of them cheated on her. I always found that a little hard to believe, because she's a rather attractive person. I've never scouted out any of these so-called ex's, but I only know a couple of them by name.

Does she see the fault in her own actions? Not really. During our last 'discussion' about things, I tried explaining some things that she had done that frustrated me, but everything had some sort of half-hearted justification that honestly, didn't make sense to me. I was finally able to whittle away at those reasons with rational talk, until we finally came down to "you have a child with another woman."

Yes, that's a direct quote. I didn't think much of it at the time, but as the months played out, I always wondered why they may "have left." She claimed many of them cheated on her. I always found that a little hard to believe, because she's a rather attractive person. I've never scouted out any of these so-called ex's, but I only know a couple of them by name.
    I was finally able to whittle away at those reasons with rational talk, until we finally came down to "you have a child with another woman."
    She's lame as hell. Cut contact with this petty bitch and then take your daughter out for ice cream or whatever she likes to celebrate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12