+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do?

What should i do?

Hey,

my ex contacted me today cuz i havent talked to her in like a few weeks...i was on vacation...we broke up about a month ago and we left off just being friends and that there is possible chance to get back together but she needs to get to kno me better in a firendship way and not a intimate way like she knows me already. I kind of forgot about that and tried not to get my hopes up for the "getting back together". Anyways she contacted me today maybe wanting to hang out later today...at the time i just woke up because of her phone call so i sounded like shit and couldnt think clearly...she asks me what i was doing later today and that we should hang out cuz we havetn done anything in a long time. I said i have to go to weightroom and maybe after ill call her...now im about to go to the weightroom but i dont know if its a good idea to call her after and hang out w/ her especially when she said "maybe" and i dont want to make myself seem like i want to get back w/ her quick and so i MUST hang out w/ her. i just want to seem real casual like everything is cool. what am i to do? plz help thanks.

You should be yourself. If you told you her you might call her later, then call her. I don't see what the problem is. It's just a phone call. You act like it's the hardest decision of your life.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 03-08-05 at 10:20 AM.

this decision might change the whole relationship they have going , so in MY point of view ... it still matters . Look , its up to you man , if you REALLY feel like seeing her then go for it but dont be too subtle . if you dont , just say your not up for it , not because of her , you just dont feel like it ...try to be sincere and not BS too much about it.

Wait a day before you call you. That way she will know that you still have a life of your own without her. She'll respect the fact that you did call her back, and if you make it seem like you aren't begging for her to take you back, then she'll be more likely to try and persue you. Atleast thats always worked for me...

I wouldn't overanalyze words like 'maybe' and such. I think just be yourself but don't smother her at the same time. Give her and yourself a little space so you can think about things. If you care about her and want to try to develop a relationship again then go for it, just take it day by day..

Call the girl. If you don't, it could mean serious problems for you in the future, if you ever want her as your friend again. Calling doesn't seem like you're too eager. Playing games will only hurt you both more than you are.

Make your intentions clear though.