+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to make monday better than Valentine's Day. But I'm broke.

Need to make monday better than Valentine's Day. But I'm broke.

Well, what happened is I have all these things set up for valentine's day such as going to her place in the morning before school. Giving her a bundle of roses and a 4'0 teddy bear she liked that i noticed half a month ago and a card. Then i had a little giraffe stuffie and a heart baggie with all of her favourite candies and another card for during school in front of her class and friends to give to her. Then we we're going to go to my place and get a bit frisky and i was going to do everything she asked in bed because i'm a gentle guy and she wanted me to be "rough" with her. I was prepared to do this and then afterwards I was going to make her a valentine's dinner and give her the last card that finally said I love you and was really cheesy the way we like to be and taking her out on a movie that night to the movie she's been wanting to watch forever. But now I found out she's on her period and we aren't able to make love the way we were going to and i'd cook for her. I understand this and i'm okay with it. But she wants to now have intercourse on monday instead but I can't because it isn't as romantic and makes me feel sort of sick because i feel like we're doing it for the hell of it. And then she said that we could make valentine's day delay to monday. I'm also okay with this. But monday there isn't any school and it ruins everything plus it isn't valentine's day so it's not the same as I was going to do and just doesn't feel right.. I don't have the heart to do it or tell her I just don't want to. My chest tightens at the fact it won't be romantic. So the only way i'm going to make love to her is if I out do myself on monday far more than friday but i'm broke from spending it all on valentine's day already. How can i make monday more romantic because we'll be alone and she'll be coming at noon? Help please. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Make lunch and give her the gifts and have sex it will still be special

^^^ this pretty much.

Gift her the gifts. Have sex. Feed her and do it again.

Really you're putting limits on yourself, for some reason you believe circumstances should be a certain way to have sex. Well I guess nothing wrong with that, but sometimes just be spontaneous. It should always be romantic every time you touch her, the setting doesn't determine the mood, but your feelings and emotions. Yes ambiance can set things in a relaxing way, but hate to tell you but most people don't have romantic settings most of the time when they have sex. They just go with the flow and their feelings and emotions for each other.