Just for reference, I'm a 25 year old guy who's never really dated, never been in a relationship, never had sex, or anything like that, so if I come off as sounding a bit... naive, well, that's why.

Truth be told, I have a hard time finding girls I like enough to even want to ask out; not to mention, I'm pretty reserved around people I don't know and I also tend to not make very good first impressions, so that kind of holds me back.

A couple of weeks ago, I met this girl at school (we're in different classes), and she kept randomly talking to me. Looking back, I feel bad, because I think I came off as rude and uninterested, but the truth is, I was just really focused on what I was doing, and I'm never really sure how to talk to people anyway. I think I may have responded a couple of times to some of the stuff she said. When she left, she introduced herself and said "Nice to meet you", and I did the same. Didn't really think much of it.

Today, all the classes got together for a guest speaker, and she popped up again and asked me if she could sit next to me, and I said sure. We didn't talk at all, but I kinda started wondering if maybe she was showing some kind of interest in me for reasons I couldn't possibly explain...?

I dunno. She's kinda cute, and she seems nice, I suppose, but I don't want to make things weird if she's just generally a social person and is just being nice to me. I've made that mistake before, and I don't really care to repeat it. Besides, I'm not even sure how to properly talk to her. I only ever see her around every now and then, so it's not like I bump into her that much. I dunno. Just feeling sort of puzzled.