+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he really mean? pls help

what does he really mean? pls help

3 years ago i started liking my classmate cuz he treated me differently and much nicer compared to other girls i felt so especial ... rumors about us were everywhere allot of people told me he likes me and i saw allot of signs flirting, getting very jealous, so much respect to my family and i, caring, making me laugh , looking at me everytime something funny happened and staring alot
    i knew he had a crush on Alina before i move to school but he didnt even looked at her after i came to school.
    till the last day of school he told my best friend fiona about the girl she like, all of the signs totally matched me, then he regretted and told fiona i hate you for telling u this stuff.

i told everyone im going to fiona's house he knew i was there.he added her on fb started talking more about that girl asking her to guess who is she (is she in math club? (the only girl there is me))
    fiona didnt want to mention my name i told her so, she said i dont know is it allina? he suddenly said yes its her i love her she is the prettiest girl ever.. he talked abou allina to fiona everynight more than 5 hours in the mid-night. i was so shocked and broken!
    after a week fiona told me they dont talk anymore i believed her. next 2 month He started talking to me like he wants to tell me a secret he talked 10 hours and then said he likes someone but he is sure she doesnt love her . he said to me happy now? u know my secret i said what? he just typed my name in Caps! i said yes he said : i told u i revealed the truth.
    i was so shocked till he started saying he talked to fiona 3 month everynight they texed called and he told fiona : why do u keep telling me i love allina, fiona! we think in the same way!
    he kept telling me how much he loves fiona and how happy he was with her... i was broken again!
    fiona told him infront of me that she likes him as a friend then he started talking to me for advices and what to do... he constatly said i know u hate me for fiona!

after 6 month he told me he talked to fiona again last month and fiona was so jealous of allina so she said she is not the one for him
    now he is constantly telling me he again starts to like allina and hates fiona! other minute he says he misses fiona!

so weird!

p.s: once he told fiona i love allina she is your best friend while allina is not even her friend

p.s in our culture we dont usually date !

tnkio so ever much <3

This guy will take whatever he can get....he's throwing it all out there to all the girls he likes and see which one sticks, which is fine because he hasn't the courage to actually ask a girl out, he fritters around like a coward and can't make up his mind. He's not playing from the heart, he's just a horny teenage boy and is just having some fun tying to get at the girls. You can't possibly take this guy serious, so don't get all excited, he's just in the makings of becoming a player. Just stay away from him, and keep out of the drama he is causing between you all.