+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble in bed...

Trouble in bed...

I've been dating my first boyfriend for 3 and a half months. We're both sophomores in college.
    I lost my virginity to him a couple months ago, but since then, he hasn't showed much interest in having sex. We finally talked about it last night, and he claimed that his resistance to sex didn't have anything to do with me. Rather, he's anxious about the "performance" aspect of sex. He's afraid of embarrassing himself if he doesn't last long enough or satisfy me.
    I don't know what to do. How can I help him get over this? He suggested that I take control more (being on top), but I'm not yet skilled enough to do that, and sex still hurts. I need to get used to it before trying anything... but how can I gain experience if he won't have sex with me?
    I'd love some advice! Thanks!

Get him turned on to the point where he has no choice but to have sex with you

I'm looking for more options

The only way either of you will get better at it is lots of practice. Make sure theres lots of foreplay so you are wet enough (it doesnt hurt) and teach him how to give you an orgasm with his hand/tongue if you cannot orgasm during sex (a lot of women cant)

Tell him you dont care if he cums too fast as long as he makes an effort to satisfy you too afterwards or before in other ways
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Everyone has something to work on even after four year with my current girl im still working on my oral sex skills the point is you both have things to work on and if you both can be understanding you can work on them together

Well if you just lost your virginity then maybe it's not such a bad thing if he's quick on the draw, especially if it still hurts you. If you want him to last longer, though, suggest that he get himself off before you see each other and it'll help him last longer when you're intimate.