+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think of her actions?

What do you think of her actions?

I was sharing a book with a girl in class and as we both looked down at the book she would take glances at me while we were both reading the questions. Some of them she really held for a long time.
    (I could see her eyes looking up at me, she doesn't know I saw.)

Also we both went to turn the page of the book and her hand fell on mine but she didn't pull it away until we finished turning the page...

We met a few weeks ago when classes started, and we walk with each other after class, and she always makes small talk with me.

She said she had a boyfriend when I first met her but she seems to be acting like she doesn't.

What do you think her actions say? Is she interested in me or what?

From what you've said, it's hard to tell. All of the evidence really could be circumstantial. You could just be reading into it. Another explanation is that she has a flirty personality.
    Regardless, if she says she has a boyfriend, respect that and don't get your hopes up.

If she is telling the truth, then she's just likes to be flirtatious. It could be just her personality, just be patient and the answer will be very obvious, all we can do is assume and speculate.

Try to be patient and maybe try to talk to one of her girlfriends, she should know how that girl acts. Every girl has a best friend, and you are just a friend as well, so why not give it a shot ?

She might be lying about her boyfriend situation, be patient and you will maybe see her and her boyfriend together and that topic is over !

Best Regards

KidShy