+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Almost dated

Almost dated

Hey guys
    Last year I was talking to this guy for a quite a bit and we almost dated but we grew apart and he hurt me majorly... These past couple months we've been growing really close again with just a little awkward flirting here and there.. The last few weeks he's been paying extra attention to me always trying to be near me seems happy to be with and will keep up the conversation if we text. He even taught me how to play video games while we were at a party and I've caught him staring at me lately. Even still I'm not sure if I should do anything or maybe I'm reading into it too much or something... I have times when I'm so excited that we might have a chance again but sometimes I think of how much pain and tears I went through because of him and then I don't know what I want or what to do! Helpppp!!

Jennat, how did he hurt you majorly? And what makes you think he won't do it again?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You never disclosed what he did.

It's complicated but basically he ditched me for my best friend and it took me a long time to get over that. I mean he's a nice guy and all but I'm not sure what could happen.

Had he made any promises to you? Just trying to understand how he could ditch you if he wasn't with you.....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.