+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would you like being woken up to oral?

would you like being woken up to oral?

This is mainly aimed towards females but not too worried either way.

So basically would you mind being woken up to receiving oral or would you find it too forward or intrusive?

As a guy I wouldn't mind waking up to that, hell I would go as far as saying I wouldn't mind waking up already inside a girl tbh (as long as im protected and the person is my other half/gf/wife etc )

No, I wouldn't like it at all tbh. I would however like waking up a guy with oral (assuming we had talked about it beforehand and I knew he was cool with it).

- - - Updated - - -

Simpo, it totally depends on the person. If you are wondering about one person in particular (your partner for example), then you should ask her.

no no, I have already asked my gf and she said she would be okay with it as long as she knew about it or had a little warning and had a shower the night before

This is simply out of curiosity and just wondered about what others thought about it. basically just being nosey haha :p

No no no! I like being woken with a cup of tea and a newspaper. The sex can come after that.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

haha, fair does. sounds nice haha

Nope i wont i would rather hv nice breakfast.

Absolutely not. I am fu​cking FURIOUS if I am woken up for any reason except the following:

• Nothing.

I don't particularly like being woken up out my sleep either but it happens. Sometimes it can be in the middle of the night but I actually like super early morning sex. Like 6 AM or so. However if I'm completely knocked out, don't wake me up for sex. I'll go off.

Ughh, I have woken up to someone trying to get me to give him head. Idk if he thought it was funny or what but I was like wtf. He was silly and shady like that. Wasn't too pleased about it. I guess it depends on my mood as far as being waken up. I don't mind him falling asleep inside of me.

My GF wakes me up for sex in the middle of the night by gently caressing me. I am a fairly light sleeper and I LOVE being woken up like that. It is a huge turn on for me that she wakes up in the night wanting me again even after we had made love before going to sleep.

However, I think oral maybe a bit forward. I would start with some gentle caressing. I think going right for it when someone is sleeping can be a bit risky. Warm her up first!
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 20-02-14 at 03:38 PM.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    My GF wakes me up for sex in the middle of the night by gently caressing me. I am a fairly light sleeper and I LOVE being woken up like that. It is a huge turn on for me that she wakes up in the night wanting me again even after we had made love before going to sleep.
    You must be really good in bed or really good looking. What are your stats? How on Earth do you manage that?
    Last edited by JBG; 20-02-14 at 05:37 PM.

^^^^^^

LoL

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously....waking me up JUST for sex??? NO No...

Now the best sex for me is noon sex...(Heading home for lunch......hehehe)

So going by this most of you like sex in the morning but not being woken up for it or going straight into it. Some of the things you have said is great though, like gently being woken up and then going into sex sounds awesome haha

I wouldnt mind being woken up for sex...but not by oral

Oral, no. I would love it if my husband woke me up for regular sexy in the middle of the night. It would have to be subtle though, light rubbing and caressing until I'm awake I have wanted to wake him up for it, but I haven't because I'm not sure what his reaction would be...

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    You must be really good in bed or really good looking. What are your stats? How on Earth do you manage that?
    LOL. Well, she thinks so. Not sure what you mean by stats...but I'm about 6'1, 205lbs and in good shape. I'm an attentive lover and put my whole heart/soul into to it whether it is making love, cunnilingus/oral (most guys don't spend enough time here; 5 min and done is not enough, as many women can have multiple orgasims so go for it!), giving her a massage, or making her dinner (which I do often since I love to cook).

It helps when you do the little things without being asked, such as taking out the trash, washing her car, offer her a massage (and not some 5 minute rush job; get the massage oil out and go to town!), making a nice/healthy/romantic dinner. Doing those things for her, wanting to do it/doing it willingly gets you rewarded. Too many men expect a woman just to turn on like a light. Just pay attention to her, listen, talk and good things will come (literally lol).
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 21-02-14 at 06:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast