+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you like being woken up to oral?

^^^^^

LOOOOL

Spot on Bro..... LOOOOL

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    LOL. Well, she thinks so. Not sure what you mean by stats...but I'm about 6'1, 205lbs and in good shape. I'm an attentive lover and put my whole heart/soul into to it whether it is making love, cunnilingus/oral (most guys don't spend enough time here; 5 min and done is not enough, as many women can have multiple orgasims so go for it!), giving her a massage, or making her dinner (which I do often since I love to cook).

It helps when you do the little things without being asked, such as taking out the trash, washing her car, offer her a massage (and not some 5 minute rush job; get the massage oil out and go to town!), making a nice/healthy/romantic dinner. Doing those things for her, wanting to do it/doing it willingly gets you rewarded. Too many men expect a woman just to turn on like a light. Just pay attention to her, listen, talk and good things will come (literally lol).
    YOU can wake me up for sex. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    YOU can wake me up for sex. lol
    LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

^^^ can you talk to my husband?!! Hahah!! He's a great guy, but doesn't do the little romantic things, and has probably only cooked dinner (not warm something up) one time since we've been together!! He's such an independent person, and not very outgoing, but I wish he would come out of his shell a little bit every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinFromTx View Post
    Oral, no. I would love it if my husband woke me up for regular sexy in the middle of the night. It would have to be subtle though, light rubbing and caressing until I'm awake I have wanted to wake him up for it, but I haven't because I'm not sure what his reaction would be...
    That's your husband and you're not comfortable with doing that or knowing his reaction? O-kay....Kristin, freak him down already.

It would make my day hell i've woken up to sex before its awesome

Lol NO! That isn't sexy to me more like selfish not like I am begging to be eaten out while asleep geesh.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinFromTx View Post
    ^^^ can you talk to my husband?!! Hahah!! He's a great guy, but doesn't do the little romantic things, and has probably only cooked dinner (not warm something up) one time since we've been together!! He's such an independent person, and not very outgoing, but I wish he would come out of his shell a little bit every now and then.
    LOL. You just gotta talk to him, tell him what you want. Most men suck badly at reading women.

For example, a good friend of mine and his wife were having some issues (lack of sex and just poor communication). Well I came over one day to go play some basketball with my friend. I said hello to her and talked with her for like 5 min before she left for work. I told him "dude she is mad at you and you have been shitty to her lately." He didn't have a clue and I could read it all over her face. So I told him lets skip the bball and had him clean the house up and do the laundry and I got dinner started for them. Well low and behold when she came home to a clean house, laundry done, and a nice dinner he was rewarded by having a happy horny wife.

Its really not rocket science, but you have lead him there. Ask for things you want and expect out if him. If he is falling short, tell him so. Good communication can do wonders and sometimes you gotta force him to communicate (and yourself).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12