+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to know if ive lost her already or she still likes me

Need to know if ive lost her already or she still likes me

So, lets start this off with a little bit of a back-story, I'm a junior in high school, i met this girl in sophomore year because we shared a class, we talked as friends throughout that year and got kind of close, than this year (junior year) i found out she liked me, and i never really thought about this girl that way, but when I did i liked the idea a lot so about a month later we talked about our feelings and found out that we both liked each other a lot, but we never really turned it into anything.

Now that you know the back-story, lets get to the thing I'm currently caught up on, so we are just really good friends now and talk a ton every day and even share another class together. Out of the blue, she starts talking about this freshman boy she starting to like, and to make a long story short, they both like each other and are almost on the verge of dating, so i kind of just become sad and don't say anything, so a couple days ago, she told me that i have started acting like a "cocky dueche" lately and i told her i really didn't mean to and i was sorry, but than she didn't bring it back up and acted like nothing happened, and for the first time, she actually asked me if i wanted to hang out with her outside of school (it was to the fair with her family) so of course i said yes. We went and everything was great, but she never wanted to be alone with me, i didn't really ask her to much to do it anyways to be fair, so I don't know if she was just being shy or what. Than after that she starts texting me late at night telling me all the things she like guys do to her. I don't know if its because she doesn't think of me like she use to because of this new guy, or if its a huge sign kind of telling me to do these things before its too late.

I just need to know what to do because i cant get her off my mind anymore but im scared that if i tell her how i feel ill scare her away, and since she is in my small friend group, it may separate the group of friends.
    any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Dude ! I am in the same shit as you and im 19 years old. Been togheter with this girl for over a year and we have talked about everything to each other. Our chemistry the first time we met was great and since then she has shown interest in me.

Now, i drove her from a party so she could talk to me for awhile. We talked, and i asked her if she liked a guy called "Martin" she said "No". Then she said "Do you want me to prove it? okay here it comes" then she kisses me and says that the only person she has had feelings for is me. She said that "Martin" tried to make her horny and have sex with her and she did not want to.

Anyways...I felt like i was high on something, never felt this feeling since i was 10 years old. We kissed and kept talking and then i drove her back to the party. The guy that trowed the party was "Martin" and she was going to sleepover there at the laundry room.

When i came home i sent her a really long message (like the a note from the bible) and got a really awesome and good loving message back. This is one of the first SMS messages we have ever done.

Next weekend i asked her if she wanted to hang out with me again and she said that she was going to a party. I asked her if she needed a driver and she said "No, im fine" like she did not want me to drive. She also said that she wanted to meet me but then i said that it was to late.

Next weekend i asked again if she wanted to hang out with me. She told me once again that she was partying, but this time she was at "Martins" house AGAIN.. She said that she was going to call me if she needed a drive home from me. Later that night she never asked me if she wanted me to drive her. I called her and she said that she was still relaxing at "Martin" house and that she is going back home. (As she was hiding something)

Later that night i sent her a SMS where i said that i do not love her and that i dont have feelings for her. I have waited over 6 days and still she hasnt replied to the message, like she does not care.

This weekend i tried to make it all good again by calling her when i was drunk and i said "Im sorry for the message i sent you" and she said that she was fine. Next day when i was sick i called her and she said "Im sorry, but i cannot talk right now,my mom is next to me" I said "okay" and she said "Im going to call you in a little while" As i waited and waited, no reply or calls. Why is she doing this to me ? Am i being dumped or just horribly tested ?!?