+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need advice

I really need advice

Hello everyone

I've been 'dating' this girl for 1 and a half year now. Well yeah, dating, she still doesn't want to admit that we are in a relationship. We sleep together but didn't have any kind of sex yet because she keeps telling me that she isn't ready for it. To be totally honest, I have a strong feeling that she has a borderline personality disorder, but that doesn't change anything. She has been in the worst relationships with guys who cheated on her, beated her, and so on and so forth.

When I met her, she was seeing someone else but the guy broke off with her and I was her shoulder to cry on (stupid move I reckon now). Then we grew closer to one another, started sleeping together (no sex), kissing, hugging. She took me to her friends and family instantly. The thing is, she is seeing a therapist, and every time she goes and see her therapist, she comes home with the weirdest ideas. I mean, last night she told me that she just want to remain friends, so she can see and date other men and then make a decission about what she really wants.

She says that she loves me, and started loving me for who I am. But she doesn't feel the passion as she felt with her ex boyfriends. For me, he is the girl whom I love with all I got, no matter how bad she has threated me in the past. I just can't agree with the idea of staying friends while she checks out the scenery and then pick me if she doesn't find anyone better. I told her that I can't do that, and her answer was: 'i can't live without you, so then we should continu with what we are doing right now. But I will not assure you that I won't leave you with a house and 2 children when I still have this feeling in 5 years time'.

I'm lost, and stuck.
    I gave my all, and this is what I got after 1.5 year of investing love, effort and all kinds of stuff.

Sigh.

Let her go. It sounds to me like you are just her companion for when she is feeling lonely.

I dont think she wants a relationship with you.
    She is even telling you she wants to go looking for other men.
    Basically, you are the best friend.

Major #friend-zoned

Seriously..you both were sleeping in the same bed and no SEX (0_0)...

and she told you she wanted to date other men and you agreed??!!
    **sigh** i dont know where to start...

LEAVE...RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN TAKE YOU...

its hard, it will be painful, it will be terrible, in fact, it would be unbearable..but that is the only solution....

You can get her back, watch this video here to know if your relationship is over: