+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girlfriends past is haunting me....Ladies advice please

you obviously think this woman is so "awesome" and the relation ship is so "amazing" and u dont plan on ending things. it seems like.you complain about her then defend her. just stay with her whatever. who cares. your life. just dont see your point posting on here.if your not even going to do anything about it.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    you obviously think this woman is so "awesome" and the relation ship is so "amazing" and u dont plan on ending things. it seems like.you complain about her then defend her. just stay with her whatever. who cares. your life. just dont see your point posting on here.if your not even going to do anything about it.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Well....no. The reason for my OP was to ask some women's opinions...on weather or not I'm being silly getting hung up on this.....and yes this is the only issue I have.....so. My post was to try to get some wen to comment...and see where they stand on it or if they have ever done anything like this. And just try to wade through it.....like I said this is a new thing for me never bothered me before. But forums are for advice right? So I listened to all the advice. I'm digesting it. And I'll make a decisio......if you're thinking I'm just gonna make some rash decision based on. "You should dump the slut" you would be wrong.... but I will keep you posted. I don't like that she did this. But it doesn't mean I don't like her. So relax. I'm getting there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234