+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it a yes or is it a no???

Is it a yes or is it a no???

Background:

I asked this girl to prom last friday at work in the beginning of our shift (valentines) and she said no. At the end of the shift, she had asked if I wanted to do something for valentines. I declined because at the time, it felt forced.Anyways, I decided to ask her out in person!

AND TODAY I asked her out!

though I was still nervous, I managed to pull it off without stuttering like an idiot. She was leaving class with a girl friend of hers. I said “hey, *girls name, can I talk to you.” She said. “Ya sure,” and said bye to her friend. I said sorry for being a pussy yesterday. She said “Omg * my name, stop being so silly!” so I asked her if she was avliable this Saturday or Sunday and she said…”you realise prom is still months away right?” I told her that this wasn’t for prom but im taking you out. She pauses for a second here and then says. “we still have to work together.” I shrugged and I asked if she knew where the minigolf place was and she said ya. I told her we could go there and catch a movie or dinner after that. She pauses for a moment and then says “I’m free Saturday I THINK BUT NO GUARANTEES!” I said yep no worries and she said that she’d text me.

Better than the first time but you think that’s a go or a no go?

also, if she doesnt text back, should I follow up or just pretend I didn't ask her out?

All and any help would be much appreciated!

Im not sure if it sounds like a yes or a no. But...i would leave it with her now. If she texts, great. If not then let it go.

Fingers crossed she texts you! Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMadam View Post
    Im not sure if it sounds like a yes or a no. But...i would leave it with her now. If she texts, great. If not then let it go.

Fingers crossed she texts you! Good luck
    ok so if she doesn't text me, just don't even bring it up.

If she does not text, you could give the benefit of the doubt. I mean if she is not interested, you are not going to make it worse with a follow up. Just don't obsess over things if she has some lame excuse.

People are flaky and lazy when it comes to dating or hanging out. It doesn't necessarily mean they do not want to. It just sometimes means they would rather sit on their lazy ass at home than to go out and enjoy the outdoors.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

I think it sounds like yes....