+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do!?

What to do!?

Hey there just need some sort of advice or something ...

I had been going out with a guy for over a month and even I will admit things between us seemed to move fast .. you know that feeling when you feel that you have known someone for years because of how comfortable you feel with them? Well that was how it was with us. But recently he has been dealing with a lot of stress due to work and some medical issues he has had .. then all of a sudden he said he wasn't sure if he could deal with the added stress of us aswell and pushed me away. He keeps saying he doesn't know what to do, and adamant he still really likes me a lot and his mind is '****ed' right now. He ended it with me saying how he doesn't think he can do this anymore due to his stresses. I asked him if he thinks after he is under less pressure will he maybe chance his mind or realise he has made a mistake.. he keeps saying he doesn't know and cant even talk about it. What should I do .. this has come all of sudden out of blue. Do I give up on him or wait for him? Hardest situation ever!

I never get it when people say they are too stressed for a relationship. IMHO sex is the best relief for the stresses of the day and when you have a supporting partner to talk to it is a great thing.

I would give him space, tell him you are there for him, and give him a little time. But, honestly he may just not be ready for a relationship so I wouldn't wait long.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 21-02-14 at 04:44 PM.

You need to respect his decision to end this. And believe him when he says his mind is ****ed and that he doesn't want to do a relationship or talk about it.

Wish him luck and walk away.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i think you should give up and move forward.