+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why isnt he getting hard?

Why isnt he getting hard?

I was hooking up with a guy whos very inexperienced and hasnt hooked up in a long time. Things got intense, I was naked and he ate me out so I went to give him head and he wasn't hard when I started and he wasn't getting hard at all so I gave up he was like i don't really do this alot/im inexperienced so I came earlier (while we were hooking up). Is this possible or is he only saying it so I don't feel bad? I've given head before and everytime the guy cums so I don't know ugh. Like our hook up was pretty intense but ive never had a guy come just from hooking up/eating out, did i do something wrong?

If he's inexperienced he was probably nervous and his nerves took over so he could't get hard. Then you got frustrated which made him more nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by girl123456789 View Post
    I was hooking up with a guy whos very inexperienced and hasnt hooked up in a long time. Things got intense, I was naked and he ate me out so I went to give him head and he wasn't hard when I started and he wasn't getting hard at all so I gave up he was like i don't really do this alot/im inexperienced so I came earlier (while we were hooking up). Is this possible or is he only saying it so I don't feel bad? I've given head before and everytime the guy cums so I don't know ugh. Like our hook up was pretty intense but ive never had a guy come just from hooking up/eating out, did i do something wrong?
    It's called performance anxiety, and lots of guys experience it, maybe you don't have enough experience to understand that this is an issue for guys from time to time, especially a guy who hasn't hooked up in a while. It's not you. He probably thinks you're really hot, and is worried about his performance or what you would think of him if he is less than mind blowing. You make him nervous. It happens. My advice would be if you are going to hook up again, and really, you should give the guy a second chance, be easy with him....talk softly make him feel comfortable, if it happens again just say "why don't you go down on me for while, I really like the way you do that" build his confidence.....help him out. we are not all rock hard phuck machines all the time, If he comes early, that's from inexperience too....you probably excite him so much he can't control it, but on the good side you probably excite him so much he will probably be able to come again and again,,,,,so take it slow with this guy.....have fun it's not you....its nerves

^^^^^

you couldn't have said it better. Anxiety....
    Most ladies may not know this....Most guys are worried about their performance..especially the first time...
    Next time..take it slowly...build up the whole episode...

he was probably nervous, or gay! either ways, don't feel bad

I agree, this does sound like performance anxiety. I know as a woman it can be tough to deal with a guy that doesn't get hard no matter all our efforts but you just need to be patient and make him feel like it's not a big deal. Have him pleasure you and show/tell him how good he makes you feel, how good he is in bed... he needs to feel like he's "safe", and "good enough".

Damn societal pressure and gender stereotypes! Guys are excpected to always want to have sex and to always be great at it.

old thread!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ugh, hate it when this happens XD. Thanks basil :-)

First time is always the worst. Next time you gotta act a little more like a virgin. Don't emasculate him.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk