+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vibrator and me

Vibrator and me

I am looking for your experience in this one. Please girls and guys. Some time after I met my girl she told me that she has a dildo. When she told me about I kind of freaked out ( I thought what is the size of that thing?). When I asked her she told me it was the size of a lipstick. Then I realized it was a vibrator. She told me that she always had a hard time getting there without touching herself during the penetration. I ask het ( and I had to ask) if it was with just me: She said no…that she got there just one time.
    The point is: she want to use that when she is with me. I just don´t know what to say.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you want her to be sexually satisfied? If so, then let her use it. If your ego is more important than her satisfaction, tell her you don't want her to. Of course, she may eventually want to find someone who cares more about her pleasure...

Edited to add: I still think you should make every effort to bring her to orgasm without the vibrator, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't see what the problem is. you are a lucky guy; I bought a vibrator to my wife with the hope to enhance her sex drive and she rarely uses it.

Qué pasa com Você? Os brasileiros som gente de mente aberta. Não é assim?

I bought a vibrator to my wife with the hope to enhance her sex drive and she rarely uses it.
    That's only when you're around. When you're out, the neighbours have complained about the noise. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz bzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why the hell not?

Nothing to be ashamed of - it's not you. LOTS of women can't get off with just penetration.

I would let my girl if she needed too I mean you still need to try to get her off without it but why not i mean its not fair if she cant get off and if you won't let her shell find somebody else who will. Plus a lot of girls need clit stimulation too its perfectly normal!

It is only a toy/aid not a penis. So don't care so much doesn't take away from your manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Nothing to be ashamed of - it's not you. LOTS of women can't get off with just penetration.
    You're right. I'm just glad I dont got that problem. Dick, Vibrator. If its being worked right, I get off... doesn't matter.

=)

Heh... wifey's not a problem, but I've been with women who simply couldn't with only penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That's only when you're around. When you're out, the neighbours have complained about the noise. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz bzzz bzzzzzzzzzzz
    Really??? I thought that neighbors were complaining about the noise of the mower

Quote Originally Posted by !Joe264! View Post
    I am looking for your experience in this one. Please girls and guys. Some time after I met my girl she told me that she has a dildo. When she told me about I kind of freaked out ( I thought what is the size of that thing?). When I asked her she told me it was the size of a lipstick. Then I realized it was a vibrator. She told me that she always had a hard time getting there without touching herself during the penetration. I ask het ( and I had to ask) if it was with just me: She said no…that she got there just one time.
    The point is: she want to use that when she is with me. I just don´t know what to say.
    Say you are ok with it and suggest buy some other ones on line together so both of you can enjoy them together and explore other ways to "get there".

People need various things to orgasm. It is not a big deal if she wants to use an extra toy. There is a whole industry getting rich off this sort of thing. Sexy clothing, toys, flavored lubes, movies,...

I say be glad she trusts you enough to let you in on something as private as this.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Many people hold the idea that you have to be a particular type of person to have a toy when really anyone can have one! She's not ashamed of it, she has come forward and told you plus toys can be quiet fun when you're using it together, do it to her and explore what she likes, you might come to terms that it turns you on

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    ... I say be glad she trusts you enough to let you in on something as private as this.
    @!Joe264! +1

old THREAD!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast