+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i cant take it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She has a deep fear of you not hate. She finds you creepy/dangerous and warns her little brother to stay away from you because she is protecting him.
    wow...after all of this, she thinks im creepy and dangerous?, if so, she really has some mental issues...for years i have protected her brother and always went with him when he needed me,always helped him and brought birthday presents for him, not because i wanted his sister but because i really take him as my little brother too...why does she has fear from me anyway?by the way i really thank you for that point and i wish you really can help me more even though i know things will get harder....so i told her i love her and she got afraid of me?

no wonder what seemed to me when i accidently saw her was either hate or fear, but what about her brother? i have never seen fear in his eyes when i meet him,he even sometimes invites me to go out with him and some of his friends...i dont think she is protecting him, she most likely tries to make people feared of me and transfer the infection to other people....again,thank you for turning that point,most of the stuff are reasonable now

Well if that's the case you will have np forgetting her then.

Well if that's the case you will have np forgetting her then.
    well if thats how she thinks about me then im afraid that she will go too far with it which will lead to that she will make all of the neighboors hate me...i didnt know that she can be such a crazy stupid girl that can be afriad of me for no reason and also tries to make people around her to hate and to be afraid of me too...
    Last edited by mynameisheart; 26-02-14 at 09:17 AM.

Well in time you will be done with school and you can move your ass out of that neighbourhood and start fresh.

Well in time you will be done with school and you can move your ass out of that neighbourhood and start fresh.
    can you somehow reply to this topic without using words (f*ck and a$$)? i can type them too but i respect this forum,im not saying you have no respect, i really appreciate your help and the fact you are an old member in this forum and that you help everyone but atleast try to offer help without using these words

Dear Mynameisheart,

You still too young to understand that everybody do not think like you do or talk like you. Am sure she doesn't hate you, BUT she just doesn't want to be friends with you, let alone being a future "Girlfriend". Am sure you are a nice guy.

You seem confused and just want to know "Y". Sometimes in life, one will never get to know the answers to all the Y's during our lives here on earth. But at the end it will be Your own decision either to move past the Why and move on with your life, because nobody is going to do that for you, except you yourself.

But, try to to understand when someone doesn't want you, to be their friend or if they are not attracted to you. Just respect your self and move on with dignity. When you persist in wanting to be with them or around them regardless of all the signals they have given you, that is when they start seeing you as creepy. And that would really make them even dislike you the more, because You just don't get it!

I believe God did not put her in your mind or in your heart, but YOU are the one who just can't control your own feelings. Get your self busy, stay away from her and her brother if possible for a while, try make new friends.

Am sure she will start respecting you ONLY if you can just stay away from her and her group of friends if possible.

There was a situation where i didn't like this guy and i was not attracted to him. But he probably was into me. First, i didn't respond to his mail, because i know he wouldn't take NO for an answer. But somehow i was hoping he gets the signal of me not responding to him means am not into him. But, he didn't. He contacted me again the second time, i didn't respond. The third time he did, i wrote him saying "Why are you so dumb to get it that am not into you". Then the last time, i just Block him!. If he had respected me the first, by not sending more mails, i might probably have consider dating him in the future or having him as a friend or even not at all.

Is not everybody i like and admire that is going to like me back. That's life, deal with it!
    Last edited by rest77; 27-02-14 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisheart View Post
    can you somehow reply to this topic without using words (f*ck and a$$)? i can type them too but i respect this forum,im not saying you have no respect, i really appreciate your help and the fact you are an old member in this forum and that you help everyone but atleast try to offer help without using these words
    Adults swear and that's the reality. As you go through life you learn to filter things you do not like.

- - - Updated - - -

btw practice what you preach then, you had np using the"f" word in your response at the beginning of this thread.

Stop lashin out on petty stuff just because you don't like the advice given. This is a free forum you get what you pay for.

Adults swear and that's the reality. As you go through life you learn to filter things you do not like.

- - - Updated - - -

btw practice what you preach then, you had np using the"f" word in your response at the beginning of this thread.

Stop lashin out on petty stuff just because you don't like the advice given. This is a free forum you get what you pay for.
    well incase you didnt notice what i said, you first said i will be close to f*cking myself up i already used the same concept as you described it with using a star, i wasnt going to use it anyway until you used it a second thing is that adults swear alot, thats true but swearing in that comment wasnt needed at all, why did you even use them i just wonder, what does the advice has to do with f*** and a**?

another thing is i already stated that i really respected that advice and thanked you for stating that point that turned out things for me, what i didnt like is you using these words

well yes its a free forum, but there are millions of free forums all around the world and trust me, being a free forum doesnt mean to use all the words we want, at the end there are moderators right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rest77 View Post
    Dear Mynameisheart,

You still too young to understand that everybody do not think like you do or talk like you. Am sure she doesn't hate you, BUT she just doesn't want to be friends with you, let alone being a future "Girlfriend". Am sure you are a nice guy.

You seem confused and just want to know "Y". Sometimes in life, one will never get to know the answers to all the Y's during our lives here on earth. But at the end it will be Your own decision either to move past the Why and move on with your life, because nobody is going to do that for you, except you yourself.

But, try to to understand when someone doesn't want you, to be their friend or if they are not attracted to you. Just respect your self and move on with dignity. When you persist in wanting to be with them or around them regardless of all the signals they have given you, that is when they start seeing you as creepy. And that would really make them even dislike you the more, because You just don't get it!

I believe God did not put her in your mind or in your heart, but YOU are the one who just can't control your own feelings. Get your self busy, stay away from her and her brother if possible for a while, try make new friends.

Am sure she will start respecting you ONLY if you can just stay away from her and her group of friends if possible.

There was a situation where i didn't like this guy and i was not attracted to him. But he probably was into me. First, i didn't respond to his mail, because i know he wouldn't take NO for an answer. But somehow i was hoping he gets the signal of me not responding to him means am not into him. But, he didn't. He contacted me again the second time, i didn't respond. The third time he did, i wrote him saying "Why are you so dumb to get it that am not into you". Then the last time, i just Block him!. If he had respected me the first, by not sending more mails, i might probably have consider dating him in the future or having him as a friend or even not at all.

Is not everybody i like and admire that is going to like me back. That's life, deal with it!
    well, i was hoping for a reason just to see if there is something wrong with me, something that i can fix it up to make myself better, the problem is that what smakie said was right, she did think i was creepy, i joined some links and situations together in my head and i could conclued she thought i was creepy since the first time she saw me

also i didnt state above that after the two messages i havent contaced her for a year and still counting after that and i noticed she became really happy after i got out of her life

what if i told you that she only knows three things about me, my name,my age and the name of my school, thats it, she doesnt know anything else,pretty much she knows me as much as you guys know about me, the basic things, but i guess she wasnt into my character and she just didnt want to know anything else

anyway i really thank you for your advice, i guess there is only one solution and thats to move on

also i didnt state above that after the two messages i havent contaced her for a year and still counting after that and i noticed she became really happy after i got out of her life
    You're overestimating the amount of impact you would have on her life. If she barely knows you, whether you are around or not will make no difference to her happiness.

what if i told you that she only knows three things about me, my name,my age and the name of my school, thats it, she doesnt know anything else,pretty much she knows me as much as you guys know about me, the basic things, but i guess she wasnt into my character and she just didnt want to know anything else
    If she doesn't know much about you - then you mustn't know much about her. (Unless you've been cyber stalking her). But even if you have been cyber stalking her, you don't really know her personality. Given how little you really know about her, I'm going to throw out there that this isn't love. Instead, it's somewhere between infatuation and obsession. Love is what comes when we really know a person well....and this only happens when we spend a lot of time with them AND become an integral part of their lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually THIS adult here swears only a negligible amount. However, unlike the OP I know better than to walk up to a group of people who DO swear and ask them to stop swearing for my sake. If I really am bothered by swearing (in real life or online) I will go elsewhere.

Mynameisheart, it's not cool to tell other people how to behave. If you don't like someone's behaviour, ignore them. Or find another place to go. This is true in both real life AND online.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You're overestimating the amount of impact you would have on her life. If she barely knows you, whether you are around or not will make no difference to her happiness.

If she doesn't know much about you - then you mustn't know much about her. (Unless you've been cyber stalking her). But even if you have been cyber stalking her, you don't really know her personality. Given how little you really know about her, I'm going to throw out there that this isn't love. Instead, it's somewhere between infatuation and obsession. Love is what comes when we really know a person well....and this only happens when we spend a lot of time with them AND become an integral part of their lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually THIS adult here swears only a negligible amount. However, unlike the OP I know better than to walk up to a group of people who DO swear and ask them to stop swearing for my sake. If I really am bothered by swearing (in real life or online) I will go elsewhere.

Mynameisheart, it's not cool to tell other people how to behave. If you don't like someone's behaviour, ignore them. Or find another place to go. This is true in both real life AND online.
    first of all i havent been cyberstalking her, how am i able to do that after she already blocked all of my social accounts? i used to sit with her for hours before i stopped seeing her, i used to hear her saying her problems and i helped her get over it, so i know alot of stuff about her, she is the one who barely know anything about me

when it comes to the swearing part...first of all i wouldnt even call that an order for her to stop swearing, her swearing was completely not needed as i didnt swear so she swears back also using swearing wouldnt affect the meaning of the sentence, it was just an add-on that was completely useless
    infact if you think swearing is so normal then why didnt you see all of the people who commented on this topic swearing too?

in this point i wouldnt ignore her as she is offering help that was useful neither i can leave, how am i supposed to leave?! did you take notice that im the one who posted the thread? why would i go anywhere else?

You are just being a knit picker because it's something you don't have control over and it's gets under your skin. This is how it's been for most of your life......you feel you have no control, or the power to actually do something about it. You just curl up in a ball and complain about things instead.....waste of energy.

As you become an adult you learn to let things roll off your back, and stop sweating the small stuff....and all of a sudden life becomes easier, happier, more pleasant.

You are just being a knit picker because it's something you don't have control over and it's gets under your skin. This is how it's been for most of your life......you feel you have no control, or the power to actually do something about it. You just curl up in a ball and complain about things instead.....waste of energy.

As you become an adult you learn to let things roll off your back, and stop sweating the small stuff....and all of a sudden life becomes easier, happier, more pleasant.
    wow.........its just amazing how you underestimate me just like if im a useless human-being, im 16 years old but i have been placed in certain circumstances that probably you havent been placed in, please dont judge my personality from a forum topic as you dont know my life

i wish i had a ball to curl up in to hide from my life, my life isnt that great as you think, but i still put on that fake smiley mask when i meet people, whenever people come to ask for help i never say no, and i never ask for anyones help, not because i want to but because i know some people just dont like sharing so i just sat down and solved my own problems by myself

why do you expect i know everything about love and relationships? dont blame me, i have never had any relationships before and i still dont have any,and thats the reason why i am here, because i dont know what to do as i have never been in that situation before

you tend out to use the catch frase (as you become an adult) being an adult isnt just a number thats written its a way of life and these small stuff, most of the big stuff come from them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12